Season Prediction?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Post OTA season prediction

• 6-10 or worse

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 7-9

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 8-8

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • 9-7

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • 10-6

Votes: 30 33.7%
  • 11-5

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • 12-4 or better

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters

paceram

Pro Bowler
I will readily admit that I am anxious, excited and very optimistic about the Rams upcoming season! I will be very disappointed if the Rams don't end up with at least a 10-6 record and a spot in the playoffs this season! Am I overly optimistic or can this really happen this season? I think the real key for this to have a chance to happen is going to be the Rams Offensive Line. If they can come together as a unit fairly soon I think the Rams offense will be much improved over last season. I still would feel a little better if the Rams could add another quality veteran offensive lineman (Blalock, Mathis, etc) at a reasonable price!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm going 11-5

17bgyrsj0o0hzjpg.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We didn't even have training camp yet. Wow, you guys are just chomping at the bit. I am so glad I have kids to keep me constantly busy because this 'Football Sickness' seems to be much harder to overcome than I ever expected. My weeks blow by. Each week I look up and think, 'How is it Friday already?' The summers are gone in a flash.

I feel sorry for you poor suckers sitting around waiting for this thing to start up.

I will refine it when it comes closer to the season but I am thinking we got 4 more wins on this team this year. Two alone from San Francisco so it is not so hard to make up two more. 10-6

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I want to be optimistic, I really do, but I just can't. If we're starting two rookies on the o-line it's a recipe for disaster. It becomes even worse if one of them gets hurt. For a power running game to work you have to have the O-line and we don't. I also have very little faith in Nick Foles. I like our WR core and our RB. But without an O line to open up holes and to give Foles time I don't think it will matter. I think, overall, our offense won't be very good and at the beginning of the season it will be putrid.

But I think our defense will be a top 5 defense and one to be feared. I can't really think of a weakk link on the defense. It will be flying around punching people in the mouth. I also think our special teams will be top 10

Because our defense will be good, I'm thinking 8-8

In 2016, when the offensive linemen have some time under their belts, that's when they go 12-4

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
At this stage, prior to pre-season, it's very difficult for me to estimate future performance. I almost went with 10 - 6, but decided to temper my enthusiasm to 9 -7 considering our newbie QB playing behind an exceptionally young and inexperienced O-Line. That and the fact we are not likely to see our ace rookie RB until after the bye, and not sure whether Quick will be ready to start game 1 of the regular season.
Leading up to the bye may be the roughest part of our schedule, so I feel I may be being optimistic coming out of those first 5 games with a 2 -3 record. I fully expect our Defense to be operating smoothly right out of the gate, but I also suspect our young offense to be searching for the chemistry which will eventually take our team to the next level, and this won't happen overnight. Our O will pull it together, although I believe we will be looking at our post bye play to put us in a position for to make a run at that very elusive play-off spot. I'm guessing at a record of 7 - 4 following the bye, building momentum as we proceed into the heart of the season with a QB, OL, RB & Receiving corps which will be playing better than anytime in the last 2 years.
9 - 7.
jmo.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
10-6 because I have faith the OL is not complete yet. I see a pretty decent veteran being added to the fray before pre-season gets here. The O is obviously a big ?.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
13-3.... We shock the NFL world and play the NY Giants in The NFC title game........ ;)

Go Rams............. ;)

DVontel

Rookie
Cardinals 3-13. Win three straight, meet the rams week 4 and Palmer gets hurt for the season and they lose out the season.
I'm just being honest, man.
I don't think you guys will reach your potential until Jeff Fisher is gone.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
10-6 and a playoff victory as well, it will just add to the plot with the team's future. The young offensive line will come together and Nick Foles will ensure all Ram fans sleep well at night.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm just being honest, man.
I don't think you guys will reach your potential until Jeff Fisher is gone.

No worries man. I was just chirping you for the avatar. Even as a cardinals fan, your entitled to an opinion and I respect that.

Ram65

Legend
I have no idea what the Rams record will end up being at the end of the season.

I have been speculating just how good this Rams defense will be. It could be a great defense as good as the 60's thru 80's defenses. It could be top 3 of all time Ram defenses.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
13-3
why

http://archauthority.com/2015/06/11...agreement-with-first-round-pick-nick-plummer/
jamon-brown-nfl-st.-louis-rams-rookie-minicamp-850x560.jpg

May 8, 2015; St. Louis, MO, USA; St. Louis Rams offensive lineman Jamon Brown (68) runs through drills with tackle Rob Havenstien (79) during rookie minicamp at Rams Park. Mandatory Credit: Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports

St. Louis Rams

Takeaways From St Louis Rams OTA's
by Nic Moody 11h ago

The St Louis Rams wrap up their OTA’s today. For the last two weeks, fans have gotten plenty of news, both positive and negative, about how the team is playing and even who is turning a few heads. Here are some highlights and concerns that have come up during the last 14 days:

Everyone Loves Nick Foles

Nick Foles offers St Louis a great option at quarterback, but there were still some questions on how he would handle his new role in St Louis. We may not know long term, but it’s off to one heck of a start.

Foles showed up throwing heat. Foles impressed the coaches and players from day one, and after scrolling through massive amount of eye witness news, I am convinced he didn’t have a single bad day at OTA’s. Jared Cook and Kenny Britt had nothing but praise for the new signal caller, with Britt even applauding Foles for his immediate and strong leadership qualities.

This is wonderful news for Rams fans, as they haven’t seen a true quarterback leader in many years.

Gurley and Quick are rehabbing wonderfully

Brian Quick was on his way to a career high year, before he suffered a hard shoulder tear in week 8 versus Kansas City. Quick was able to nab 25 receptions and gain 375 yards in seven games despite inconsistent quarterback play from Davis. Quick spent his two weeks working one on one in rehab on the sidelines, and from the sound of things, is rehabbing nicely.

Todd Gurley also participated on the sideline, rehabbing from his torn ACL. Gurley is using the time he can’t physically participate to mentally participate. Gurley is studying the playbook, and hitting the film room. With Gurley able to run and make minor cuts in OTA, it should give a good indication he could be ready for the season, which is great news for the tenth overall pick.

The offensive line is young and inexperienced, but also mean

The Rams have possibly two rookies starting on the offensive line this season. This may scare some, but make no mistake, the two front runners are up to the task. Rob Havenstein’s massive size (6’7, 321 lbs) will let him succeed from day one, creating holes for Gurley using his massive strength. He will still need plenty of seasoning in pass blocking, but there is time for that over the summer before week one.

Jamon Brown is another force on the right side. Brown will likely play guard, and with his big frame and brute strength, should be able to hold his own against pass rushers and have no problem pushing them back for Gurley. Again, plenty of time for development before the season begins.

Although these rookies have upside, let’s not forget, they ARE rookies. This means they will likely false start a lot, and forget the play once a drive. Foles is used to being under pressure, but after having Sam Bradford, Rams fans have no desire to see their quarterback hit.

With OTA’s wrapped up, it will be great to see how the team can come together for camp.

If Quick. Britt. Tavon. Gurley. & Defense stay healthy.....O-Line develops....Nick Foles keeps doing whatever he's doing....14-2 baby!
http://archauthority.com/2015/06/12/take-aways-from-st-louis-rams-otas/

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
13-3, Piece of Cake!! We'll sweep the Division, and go 7-3 with everyone else!! Make Book on it!!
2015_year_of_the_ram_uncirculated___mint_12_troy_oz___999_fine_silver_round_1_thumb2_lgw.jpg
49302dafdd7bce83440467210cd7d871.jpg
drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I foresee 16-0 (same prediction as last year).

On the very unlikely chance that the Rams lose a game, I'll revise my prediction to 15-1.

Yeah, I'm THAT guy. :cool:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's time to be optimistic. 11 wins. Rams should be able to count on their defense from game one on which is the difference. All they need is solid offense and the sky's the limit.

This is the year we have been waiting for. Playoffs and beyond starts now.

A55VA6

Legend
11 and Motherf%(&ng FIVE.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif
That gif is awesome. lol

Looking at our roster and our schedule, I'm gonna say 9-7. I just think our offense has too many question marks and our defense is going to win us alot of games. I think there will be some games where 1 or 2 offensive TD's will win it for us.