Sean McVay's Top 5 Play Designs vs. the Texans-Baldinger breakdown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i love these every week. we get to see how each play works and how the defense reacts to them. a wealth of information.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
All the Way with Sean McVay! Woods getting low so the defense could not see him, simply amazing and why Robert Woods was signed by this regime, they knew his route running was second to none and everyone else underestimates the 200 meter champ.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was just coming to post this love it

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Love these videos - love the breakdown - and love the schemes McVay comes up with, makes our O fun to watch (for a change!!!) I love seeing our O-line men plough routes down field in front of Gurley or a WR. That big catch and run by Gurley had Saffold and Sullivan clearing a path for him - so cool!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The scheming is night and day from last season but what’s even more moving is the maximum effort given on every pay. This team believes in McVay and they are fully invested. Look at the body language change from last year to this year (especially Gurley).

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
great designs.....great execution....

I hate saying stuff like this but,
McVay is a better play designer than Mike Martz....I hope someone lets him know.

If Higbee continues to develop, he can become special.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Seems like every week analysts are raving about a new wrinkle McVay and company have put in which is a big change, it seemed like we all knew what play was coming last year. This makes Fish look worse and worse.