Sean McVay’s Current Contract?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
With all the Rams transactions taking place I am just wondering if anyone can tell me what kind (How long) of contract Sean McVay has. Whatever it is I hope the Rams can extend it assuring he will be the Rams Head Coach for a Very Long Time!

NZRam

UDFA
Name
Sam Green
I remember seeing that it was a 5 year contract. Don’t remember the money side of it

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
2nd year of a five year deal after a Super Bowl Victory this year, I'm sure he'll get an extension with a raise, but he's still 0-1 in post season....Believe me I'm sure if there was a board back in 74 many would have said the same about Charles Robert Knox, but as great as Knox was never a Super Bowl, so I'm anxious to see McVay's plan once the Rams get to post season again.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Best that I could find out was that he has a 5 year contract. Lol.

[www.boydsbets.com]

Can anybody do better?

Clearly, McVay is outperforming his contract, whatever it is. And Kroenke is not known for being cheap with his pay for executives. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Kroenke come up with a juicy raise for McVay as soon as this year while the season unfolds.

I would.

HC’s like McVay don’t come around very often, much less fall into your lap. When they do, you take care of them in order to enjoy the fruits of their labor for the long haul.

Some might say that it’s only been one year, so far. True, but let me respond with a question. Is there a single facet to McVay as a HC so far that hasn’t impressed the heck out of you? Me neither.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Best that I could find out was that he has a 5 year contract. Lol.

[www.boydsbets.com]

Can anybody do better?

Clearly, McVay is outperforming his contract, whatever it is. And Kroenke is not known for being cheap with his pay for executives. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Kroenke come up with a juicy raise for McVay as soon as this year while the season unfolds.

I would.

HC’s like McVay don’t come around very often, much less fall into your lap. When they do, you take care of them in order to enjoy the fruits of their labor for the long haul.

Some might say that it’s only been one year, so far. True, but let me respond with a question. Is there a single facet to McVay as a HC so far that hasn’t impressed the heck out of you? Me neither.
Merged. Search engine is your friend. ;)

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I think he'll get an extension immediately after a Super Bowl win along with Snead just like Pederson and Roseman (Iggles gm) did

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is where having an owner with deep pockets and being an elite franchise will pay off. Sean will get paid with a new contract before this one's up, no doubt about it. But it doesn't have to happen just yet.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
He's my favorite Rams HC of all time and that's going back to the mid 70s. (I know, I'm just a cub)

I would love for him to stay around as long as he has the enthusiasm to do so.

That said, if he doesn't get that work/life balance sorted out (and he admits readily that his current GF is super out of his league...he refers to it as "outkicking my coverage"), he's likely to burn out which would be accelerated by a breakup and no time to date due to his obsession with football.

Vermeil was really good with the Eagles, and granted his burnout was emotional, but it happens.

I'd love for him to stay around for a really, really long time...until after the next owner kicks...I'd love for him to be on his third owner and 11th Lombardi and then decide to wrap it up, but that only happens if he gets some balance in his life.

If you saw the Real Sports special, Bryant Gumbel quizzed him on three plays from last year at random. And McVay knew exactly the play and what happened. My son is high functioning autistic and that level of recall comes at a price, trust me.