Sean McVay with Rich Eisen on Jared Goff, Plans For The Rams & More

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

thanks for that. that was a great interview.

i could listen to this guy for hours. a wealth of information put forward with apparent sincerity. what a difference to fisher, who i couldn't listen to at all because he was all bullshit.

and that steve smith, he puts his views across very well. loved his insight as well.

best part was when smith asked mcvay if he should draft gurley in his fantasy team. funny as hell and gives me great confidence moving forward.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
McVay comes across as a very knowledgeable guy. I could sit and listen to him speak for hours. He is infectious. I AM SOLD ON MCVAY!!!

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Rich is a very good listen or watch on tv guys. Being as big with the NFLN as he is his football guest list is top notch. Hell Friday or maybe it was Thursday of last week he had Marshall Faulk in studio all day like he had Steve Smith Jr today. I highly recommend his program. A semi regular guest of his is the man in my avatar btw.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
That made me feel better about things, not that I didn't love McVay already, but some of the tons I had doubts about I feel better about now.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
This "McVay" dude is something else...

He's freaking unreal like something straight out of a Hollywood story.

If he turns the Rams franchise around like it appears he's on course to do...

Rams fans are going to get a.......
19sign-either-side.jpg
& more of these on the shelf :cool:

46781a.jpg
PD20894003_Getty-Images_51320829-small_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Good watch. I like our head coach. Good season coming right up!!!!!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I think we're going to have our best offense since 2006, folks.

Which isn't saying much. But given the length of ineptitude...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My take....No socks for McVay, he's already acclimating to Southern, CA..Rich Eisen was correct the New Orleans game was Goff's first career start on the road and really his best game of 2016. McVay's energy is infectious and he always tries to take something away from an interaction, for example, asking Smith about his feelings about Quarterbacks and not orange juice.

McVay also has a way to put things into proper prospective stating I'm doing great now ask me again in week 6 and he never gives himself credit, he talks up the coaching staff, players and the people around him whereas Fisher did not do that IMO, Fisher would say things like "I know what it takes to win." Steve Smith pointed out that McVay earns your trust without having to say "trust me." And when I left for the Military back in 1984, my father told me three things, Never eat at a place called Mom's, Never marry a girl named Bubbles and Never, ever trust anyone who says "trust me."

WvuIN02

Starter
McVay must be clueless, I guess he needs the Tavon haters here to set him straight lol

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Genuine. Love this kid, he's gonna be special and we're going to benefit greatly.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sean McVay on Jared Goff, Plans For The Rams & More

LA Rams’ Head Coach Sean McVay joins the Rich Eisen Show to talk about Jared Goff, Plans For The Rams and Much More.

Watch McVay Talk Rams with Eisen
This is a really nice interview, The best is in the last 6 or 7 minutes, IMHO, McVay really shows why he was selected as our New HC!! And I have a new found respect for Steve Smith Too!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
McVay must be clueless, I guess he needs the Tavon haters here to set him straight lol

He did mention that they need to work on making him a more complete WR. I think that's a nice guy way of saying he's kind of useful now but needs to actually be able to play a football position before we can really use him in a football game. But I might be reading into it a bit much.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think we're going to have our best offense since 2006, folks.

Which isn't saying much. But given the length of ineptitude...

Just having an O will be a big improvement over the past 10 years.