Sean McVay - winningest head coach in Rams history

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Congratulations, coach. Here’s to many more victories and, hopefully, a few more Super Bowl triumphs.

Boo to Psycho for using “winningest” in the thread title. It’s such a fugly word.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Congrats Sean! What an incredible accomplishment! You think he wanted to do something like that on his son’s bday? I think so!

rdw

Pro Bowler
It's crazy that he's still one of the youngest coaches in the NFL and the all-time leader in wins. Can't speak for the "old timers" but in my lifetime we've never had it this good.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
McVay, Stafford and the rest of the team really put their best foot forward in this one. Tremendous Win!

PARAM

Hall of Fame
What is really remarkable....and they said it last night.....he's the third youngest head coach in the league and he's sent 5 guys on to be head coaches......in 7 years! There will be more.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
I still get mad at him but he's pretty special. I would like him to stick around like Tomlin is for Pittsburg.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Next stop, winningest HC in NFL history!!! All with the Rams!!!Shula will be fine at #2!!! GO RAMS!!!!