Sean McVay on The Rich Eisen Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great interview, McVay always gets me Pumped-up! :yess:
I'm going to be looking to see IF McVay uses the Play, against the Giants, He got from Snoop Dog!o_O
And I just have to say, McVay's Girl-Friend, Veronica, is Hot!!!:love:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
paraphrase Rich Eisen" "So we have it down that you will come back for a interview after winning Super Bowl 52..."
"No Rich, One game at a time..." : McVay

C'mon Sean, call your shot! LACHAMP46 would be impressed!

bluecoconuts

Legend
I love the way he answers questions and breaks down what he's talking about so much it's making me start to question my sexuality goddammit. I want him to buy the Rams once he retires.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Their baby will single-handedly bring about world peace.

Veronika-Khomyn-Wiki.jpeg

Ram65

Legend
McVay was chilled and relaxed being 5-2 and the bye week helps. Hope he gets the early timeouts straightened out. Veronica getting to meet some Hollywood peeps at the Casamigos Party that George Clooney hosts. Better enjoy it as next year won't be a bye week!

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Cool facts mentioned by McVay, Gurley had more touches in that 49er game than his entire football career.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cool facts mentioned by McVay, Gurley had more touches in that 49er game than his entire football career.
Actually rich mentioned that .. Mcvay didn’t know

A great interview .. I love how he talks about football