Sean McVay Has a New Gig

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
He would make an amazing color guy. Get him and Romo together and that’d be fun listening to. Hopefully he’s too successful as a coach to have that ever happen though.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
When he decides to do it he will be the best at it. But hopefully he'll coach with us for more than a decade, win a handful of Super Bowls, and become GM and team president like his Grandpa did but this time around with the Rams.

Keep that MFer in horns Stan Kroenke. Whatever it takes man. (y)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Also that he has to talk about fucking SF.
Well I'll say this... The gameplan he put up vs SF in week 16 is undoubtedly something Andy Reid did a deep dive on.

They burned and basically nullified Bosa with the bootlegs. They had looks vs Sherman they didn't cash in on, like what should have been an auto-wheel route vs cover 1 that Cooks stopped on. They ran it up the gut with success too in the face of all that misdirection.

I suspect the Chiefs will do some of that stuff better than the Rams too. So I pray they come out sharp and blow the whiners the F out.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
When he's ready, I can see McVay working after retirement from football performing managerial and leadership seminars.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When he's ready, I can see McVay working after retirement from football performing managerial and leadership seminars.

For fun, post your most likely "McVay leadership rules" here!

Rule#1; "NEVER throw anyone under the bus during times of adversity. Hold yourself accountable and help others become successful, while learning from your mistakes."

Asshole Face, please read this, copy it, tattoo it on your arm and look in the mirror.