Sean McVay and Players Offseason Program Kickoff Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
move along.jpg

I had High hopes when I opened this thread!
pissed-me-off-you-have.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Loved that McVay went out of his way to mention Sam Shields and Ramik Wilson.

I think those guys are going to be solid contributors this year.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One funny thing, is that there are so many reporters that "over here" isn't enough for Sean to locate a reporter in the crowd. I remember when it was Jim Thomas.....and, maybe Dani or Miles in St Louis only...lol (not slamming St Louis, just we sucked so bad and we drew no national media back then...lol)

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Adding veteran leadership of position of need.
Webster got released & The Rams had that vision & did good research Shields at a position of need. R.Wilson The Rams coaching staff already knows his talent

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’m a HUGE fan of Jim Hill who’s a sports institution in LA. Both he and Fred Roggin have been doing the Sports in LA since the early 80s...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Goff has progressed at the podium just as much as he has on the field since he was drafted.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m a HUGE fan of Jim Hill who’s a sports institution in LA. Both he and Fred Roggin have been doing the Sports in LA since the early 80s...
KIDS! ~Jerry Dunphy and Chick Hearn

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What about Miller ? He just retired as a King.

Old Chick did bowling for dollars & Kings when Cook was the owner.
I watched Bowling for Dollars...lol

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg

Shields is obviously a backup. A high quality backup who I feel very comfortable starting, as I do with troy hill.

Ramik, on the other hand, I wish I knew if wade sees him as a potential starter. I would love to get that question answered. Did anyone ask that at a press conference?

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Same here. Dude is amazing, seems like he’s hardly aged one bit. Whenever I hear that silky smooth voice of his I’m transported back to the 80s. For me, Jim Hill’s voice is the eternal soundtrack of the Rams.