Sean Mannion to Brandin Cooks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

duckyboys.jpg

ducky-MarkLeslyFootballBlade.jpg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
True on all counts.
Glad we got Cooks over Sammy.

For sure !! That is so huge . This guy is a flat out burner !! He will open things up so much for the whole offense .

Copper Kupp runs good routes , but needs space to separate.

Woods is an excellent WR on his slants , but if pressed to much will not get open.

With Cook he pulls the LBers & safeties back an extra yard of cushion. It will also open up things for the TE’s .

Then add Gurley to the mix as well. This trade fills out a big Roster Spot !! The Rams finally have a #1 WR’s .

I still think Reynolds brings some different tools to help on 3rd dwn & Red Zone fades.

Mike Thomas is another guy to get routes. The thing about Beadin Cooks is he was on the field for like 92% of the Pats Offensive Plays(pulled that out of somewhere ?) .

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It will be interesting how it will play out. Mannion is a good backup QB . I think going into another year under McVay he will be better ?
Not sure what makes a good backup, I just know that I hope we never have to see him play