Seahawks CBs busted for PEDs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Saw on PFT that BOTH Seahawks CBs are banned 4 games for PEDs. On the phone so can't post the link, sorry.

Two things, firstly, get that entire fucking team drug tested immediately, it's not a fucking coincidence that two guys got busted at the same time.

Secondly, HAHAHAHAHAHA

bluecoconuts

Legend
jaxi4l.png

I believe they've had another member of their secondary already get busted this season as well.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Now if we can get Willis and Aldon Smith busted for this next week. :cheese:

Of course, I would love an untainted win and remaining undefeated in the West. Think we get today's refs?

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Both are appealing the suspension and will play till the appeal is resolved.

Wouldnt mind seeing the appeals process taking a few weeks. :twisted:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
ScotsRam said:
Saw on PFT that BOTH Seahawks CBs are banned 4 games for PEDs. On the phone so can't post the link, sorry.

Two things, firstly, get that entire fucking team drug tested immediately, it's not a fucking coincidence that two guys got busted at the same time.

Secondly, HAHAHAHAHAHA
Suprise, suprise, hate them dirty seacocks.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I never thought I'd see the day where "Optimus Prime" gets busted for cheating...but here it is.

:razzed:

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Thordaddy said:
...numbs it all
but I prefer
alcohol

(Clash fans will get it)

All we need is for the appeals process to drag out another week...and for them to lose the appeal, of course. That way, the 4-game suspension will bleed into the Rams season closer up in Seattle.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is extremely surprising considering that Pete is the leader of that organization.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
This is extremely surprising considering that Pete is the leader of that organization.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyeZZtmZnSk[/youtube]

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Awesome scene^^^^ from one of my all time favorite movies. Well played Paul.......

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Thordaddy said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ids-users/
Is Adderall becoming the new excuse for steroids users?

For an athlete caught using steroids, the four-game suspension is nothing compared to the scarlet “S” that gets applied to their permanent P.R. record.

The player never will be viewed the same way. If he succeeds, cynics will say it’s because he’s using steroids. If he becomes average or worse, the fact that he’s not using steroids any longer will be identified as the reason.

But since the league says nothing publicly about the reason for a suspension imposed under the NFL policy regarding anabolic steroids and related substances, the player who is suspended can say whatever he wants — and the league never will correct the record.

Previously, players popped for steroids blamed a spiked over-the-counter supplement. Even if anyone ever bought that excuse, no one does anymore.

And so it could be that the new non-steroid alibi arises from Adderall, a prescription ADD medication.

Giants safety Tyler Sash blames his four-game suspension on Adderall. Previously, Packers defensive end Mike Neal did the same thing. Both claim they were using it with a prescription.

If they’re telling the truth (and we’re not saying they aren’t), why didn’t the NFL reduce or eliminate their suspensions?

Giants running back Andre Brown was using Adderall with a prescription but without advance approval from the league. He tested positive, he appealed, and his suspension was lifted. Ditto for Texans punter Brett Hartmann, whose four-game suspension was cut to three — and who now has approval to take Adderall.

If Neal and Sash are telling the truth, the NFL’s procedures seem to be horribly inconsistent. (Then again, even if Neal and Sash aren’t telling the truth, the fact that Brown got no suspension and Hartmann received three games makes no sense.)

Either way, Adderall provides players with a convenient strategy for avoiding the stigma of steroids. The fact that league can say nothing about the facts and circumstances surrounding the suspension allows the players to say whatever they want.