Seahawk fans already sounding off about our Draft Day trade lol

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Apparently Wentz and Goff are no better then Foles. Idiots man. I hate the Seahawks, but I'm not so stupid as to say something like this. If they traded up for a guy like we just did, I would commend them and fear them, all the while hating them. I hope whoever we take, destroys them. Week 1 and 2, back to back against these fools.

WvuIN02

Starter
I think this is going to be looked at with the same derision by every other teams fans the same as we and everyone else did with the Rg3 trade.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
They're just pissed at the thought of us having a QB. We already have Gurley making their Pro Bowl safeties look like children. The last thing they want is for us to get a legitimate QB to go along with that.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I think this is going to be looked at with the same derision by every other teams fans the same as we and everyone else did with the Rg3 trade.

Derision? No way

We have the youngest team in the league for the 5th year in a row - all we are missing is that franchise QB - and when the new franchise QB is up for a new contract there won't be anyone else to deal with in 5 years - the same problem the Rams had this year in Free Agency is what's gonna happen to the Titans in 4-5 years - and the cap is a huge consideration for this team down the road. We don't need more and more youth, we need that franchise QB and to develop players we have. You have to do the math on what we actually gave up - the only pick we are truly missing is the 1st next year
We will get the 3rd back due to JJ as compensation
It's a great move and not as expensive as you think

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Beat the Seahawks twice with bad Quarterback play, we can beat them twice with good Quarterback play!
xx%20color%20Bison%20Wentz.jpg

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I would make the same comments in their shoes. The media tends to share their opinion.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'd be interested to hear what they said last year about us taking Gurley. Probably talked crap about his knee and how we were dumb for taking a RB in round 1, etc. etc.

jap

Legend
I'd be interested to hear what they said last year about us taking Gurley. Probably talked crap about his knee and how we were dumb for taking a RB in round 1, etc. etc.

The Gurley Express!, after trucking the entire Legion of Boom and reaching paydirt: "How do you like my knees now, fellas?" :football:

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
Apparently Wentz and Goff are no better then Foles. Idiots man. I hate the Seahawks, but I'm not so stupid as to say something like this. If they traded up for a guy like we just did, I would commend them and fear them, all the while hating them. I hope whoever we take, destroys them. Week 1 and 2, back to back against these fools.
I lived in Phoenix a few years back--there were lots of transplants from Seattle and they were almost all the same--brand new hat they had just bought at the mall, talked all kinds of shit and didn't know anything about football because they hadn't been a fan until the previous season.:coach:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Seagull fans can suck my big hairy balls.

Eh, the pretty female ones at least.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CSQqlwPUYAAc4od.png

this is actually pretty funny from that thread

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea, that makes it's rounds in Ram's game threads over on Reddit/r/NFL during the season. Always good for a chucke.

im pretty much a one board kinda guy so don't get around much its the English gentleman in me ...sorry if everyone but me has seen it ;)

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
im pretty much a one board kinda guy so don't get around much its the English gentleman in me ...sorry if everyone but me has seen it ;)

Nah, you're good man. I think I've tried to post it here before, but could never find it when I've needed it. Glad you got it in.

It's some good 'ole fashioned coach roasting. If you can't make fun of yourself type of thing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Cards board reads the same. A few objective posters among a ton of other fans who project ignorance and/or insecurity over rival teams making strong moves.