Seahags are in trouble... (Kaeperdick)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still think he’s better than 1/3 of the starters in the league right now. That said, I don’t think it’s collusion keeping him from getting a gig.

#inbeforeitslocked

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

1*hHFG2xkEYvMlH1I1znrr5w.jpeg

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
How has this thread not been locked? I'm more upset that people are STILL talking about this

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's amazing how so many still miss the point.

Anyway..........may as well lock it now PT

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I could care less if Kaperdink stands or kneels during the Nat anthem, as long as he's doing it on his own time. But if I'm his employer and paying the man, he's not going to tell me what he is, or isn't going to do, that creates controversy, or negatively affect my business, not while I'm signing his paycheck. Maybe there's an NFL owner out there that wants that, but I doubt it.

I don't think he really wants to play football again.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Teachers in West Virginia went on strike for higher pay...not many gave a shit

Students protested gun violence in schools by marching miles along a highway, blocking traffic...not many gave a shit

A couple of guys take a knee during the anthem, which honestly doesn't disrupt the flow of the game...and the country loses it

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
It's amazing how so many still miss the point.

Anyway..........may as well lock it now PT
Well, what is the “point” you speak of

I don’t think we’re “missing” diddly squat

Sorry Les

Lock is now Shirley a coming

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
FFS - you guys are arguing over why we should lock a thread now? I'll tell you what. I'll grant you your wish because I don't feel like having to keep reading this horseshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.