Seacocks may get CB Winfield wtf?!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
This just sickens me. The Brady Quinn as backup (douchebag) qb yea OK...but possibly snagging a solid nickel corner even at age 36...

Thank Snead,Fisher,Shotty and Demoff that we are already loaded up w/ our missiles in Givens, Cook, Kendricks, Quick and Mr. Mystery Threat to be drafted here soon.

User Name go kick Petey Carroll in the Seacock for us all please!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I hate that team. And now they're fucking loaded in the secondary. :sick:

[espn]9158049[/espn]
<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9157628/antoine-winfield-close-signing-seattle-seahawks-sources" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/91576 ... ks-sources</a>

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
They're obviously going all out for the SB, but I still don't know how these fucks are going to pull this off. They will be bankrupt in 2 seasons.

BatteringRambo said:
This just sickens me. The Brady Quinn as backup (douchebag) qb yea OK...but possibly snagging a solid nickel corner even at age 36...

Thank Snead,Fisher,Shotty and Demoff that we are already loaded up w/ our missiles in Givens, Cook, Kendricks, Quick and Mr. Mystery Threat to be drafted here soon.

User Name go kick Petey Carroll in the Seacock for us all please!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Gladly.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Yea its a shame that A.Winfield is gonna sign with Seattle because he's been one of the non-ram players that I really really respected throughout his career. Always thought he was one of the most underrated CBs of the past 20 years. Now im gonna have to hate his guts for a year or two..Wont be hard though. Once anyone sports that Seahawk jersey. I hate them!!! :amped:

…..

Legend
Meh...always thought he was a good tackler, but average in cover.

We can exploit those 36 year old knees in the Dome. Minnesota was 24th in passing defense last year so not sure this is a real bad thing for us.

A55VA6

Legend
Doesn't bother me much. Our young WR's can burn him all day. We watched Chris Givens destroy Sherman last year. We'll be alright.

How nice would it be if the 49ers and Seahawks fail with all these acquisitions? Haha.