Scrimmage Observations

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Sam Bradford looked excellent. His throws were on point and be was hitting receivers in stride. Very good day for Sam

Jared Cook can't be covered one on one. He looked great today. He and Sam had a nice seam play. If he can play like he did today on Sundays he will be worth every penny of that contract. 

Tavon Austin showed why we traded up to get him. He and Sam look to have great chemistry. 

Our defensive line may be the best in the league. Hopefully our offensive line plays better against other fronts. 

Alec Ogletree was active. Even though he is a linebacker he may be the fastest guy on the field. He plays incredibly fast. 

TJ McDonald made great pass breakup in the corner of the end zone. He is starting to look like a good third round pick. 

Benny Cunningham looked good in live drills. 

QB number 3 is terrible. 

Team looked to be having a lot of fun. 

If healthy this is a playoff team. 

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nyshe. :hehe:

Thanks FRO!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
FRO said:
QB number 3 is terrible. 

Tim Jenkins an UDRFA from Fort Lewis? You can't come from a college that everyone on this board has never heard of and actually show something in the NFL IMHO. Yes St. Kurt of Warner came from Northern Iowa, but most of us had heard of Northern Iowa and the rest had heard of Iowa!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jeff g said:
OMG Just got back from rams dome-TAVON AUSTIN is REAL DEAL!

This guy is gonna be a game changer. I have personally never seen a faster Rams receiver on the field since they've been in St.Louis. This guy got huge separation on every play. After he would catch the ball, he would cut so hard and fast that the defenders would fall down or not be in position to make the original tackle. I was skeptical of taking this guy so early mainly due to his small size(fragility) but I can tell you 100% that if he is healthy he will be a top 10 WR in the NFL. Offensive Rookie of the year no doubt. Jared Cook also looked very good to me. The only reason that he has a TE designation is because he is HUGE. Don't be fooled, he is just a extra GIANT receiver that looked faster than any TE I've ever seen. Bradford is gonna have plenty of people to throw to this year no doubt. I see a 12-4 year even though the NFC West is now the best in NFL.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
den-the-coach said:
FRO said:
QB number 3 is terrible. 

Tim Jenkins an UDRFA from Fort Lewis? You can't come from a college that everyone on this board has never heard of and actually show something in the NFL IMHO. Yes St. Kurt of Warner came from Northern Iowa, but most of us had heard of Northern Iowa and the rest had heard of Iowa!
I know, but he was terrible none the less.

V3

Hall of Fame
X said:
jeff g said:

This guy is gonna be a game changer. I have personally never seen a faster Rams receiver on the field since they've been in St.Louis. This guy got huge separation on every play. After he would catch the ball, he would cut so hard and fast that the defenders would fall down or not be in position to make the original tackle. I was skeptical of taking this guy so early mainly due to his small size(fragility) but I can tell you 100% that if he is healthy he will be a top 10 WR in the NFL. Offensive Rookie of the year no doubt. Jared Cook also looked very good to me. The only reason that he has a TE designation is because he is HUGE. Don't be fooled, he is just a extra GIANT receiver that looked faster than any TE I've ever seen. Bradford is gonna have plenty of people to throw to this year no doubt. I see a 12-4 year even though the NFC West is now the best in NFL.

That's pretty funny. I like the enthusiasm but I think he needs to slow his roll. :rofl:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
V3 said:
X said:
jeff g said:

That's pretty funny. I like the enthusiasm but I think he needs to slow his roll. :rofl:
I love the enthusiasm...

colbert_zpsc153b155.gif

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
tell me more.... i need more.... the excitement is everwhelming

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stranger said:
tell me more.... i need more.... the excitement is everwhelming
Brian Quick was separating well, but his hands weren't the best today.

Bailey also seperated well.

Team looked very good.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
FRO said:
Sam Bradford looked excellent. His throws were on point and be was hitting receivers in stride. Very good day for Sam

Jared Cook can't be covered one on one. He looked great today. He and Sam had a nice seam play. If he can play like he did today on Sundays he will be worth every penny of that contract. 

Tavon Austin showed why we traded up to get him. He and Sam look to have great chemistry. 

Our defensive line may be the best in the league. Hopefully our offensive line plays better against other fronts. 

Alec Ogletree was active. Even though he is a linebacker he may be the fastest guy on the field. He plays incredibly fast. 

TJ McDonald made great pass breakup in the corner of the end zone. He is starting to look like a good third round pick. 

Benny Cunningham looked good in live drills. 

QB number 3 is terrible. 

Team looked to be having a lot of fun. 

If healthy this is a playoff team. 

That was music to my ears. Thx.

nighttrain

Legend
den-the-coach said:
FRO said:
QB number 3 is terrible. 

QB 3 was Clemons i think
train

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I'll be interested to see who ends up being QB2 and QB3. Really hoping Austin Davis takes the QB2 spot.