SB Prop Bets? Lingerie bowl? lol

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Just asking if any prop bets will be up? I know it's a lot of work and you have a life to live also. No biggie if not. I was also just joking on the Lingerie Bowl. Myself, I'm looking forward to a good game. I believe the NE can run the ball against the Dirty Birds. Blount should have a field day tomorrow. A possible MVP day. NE just can't get down and have to throw the ball. If that happens my theory is screwed. :cool: That said enjoy the game if watching man.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Understand, it is a slow time of year here. I shall look them over. I'm prepping food for tomorrow and drinking wine, so I'll give them a look see.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
LOLOL.. That was my first.. I'm going with TSN site.

How long will the national anthem last?
Over 120.00 seconds -200
Under 120.00 seconds +155

Super Bowl coin toss:
Heads -103
Tails -103

MVP odds.

Total successful FG's in game

Meh, not worth it for no more wagering here. I'm going to print out a sheet and just do it for myself. I might be cussing because I didn't make wagers with a local book.. lolol Thanks for your time brother. Peace.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

Nah man, thanks again, but I'll just print out a sheet. You're correct with the amount of traffic here this time of year. When Rams are playing more are active. No need to waste your time. Loved the prop bets on Rams this year and hope you continue it next year. Kudos. Peace.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just asking if any prop bets will be up? I know it's a lot of work and you have a life to live also. No biggie if not. I was also just joking on the Lingerie Bowl. Myself, I'm looking forward to a good game. I believe the NE can run the ball against the Dirty Birds. Blount should have a field day tomorrow. A possible MVP day. NE just can't get down and have to throw the ball. If that happens my theory is screwed. :cool: That said enjoy the game if watching man.
" My Brother, Don't tell me your Betting on the 'Cheatriots!' The Falcon are going to put up a 40 Burger on them and they are going to be in Brady's face all game long!! What the Falcons did to the Packers was no Fluke!! Sorry Bro, your theory is going down!":cool::mrburnsevil:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
" My Brother, Don't tell me your Betting on the 'Cheatriots!' The Falcon are going to put up a 40 Burger on them and they are going to be in Brady's face all game long!! What the Falcons did to the Packers was no Fluke!! Sorry Bro, your theory is going down!":cool::mrburnsevil:

You may be right old timer.. :cool: Time will tell. I wouldn't mind seeing NE lose, but looking at this game with my mind and not my heart. I'm not an expert though. If I was, I wouldn't be just wagering here. :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

My theory may have went down, but i still won big... :cool: Sorry for your loss my friend. :fuelfire: :rolllaugh: