SB 34 with Kurt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Damn straight I am!!!!

Man I hope the Rams win this game! :sneaky:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Hearing Al Michaels voice get sudden excitement when different Rams names are said while they advance the ball just brought back some emotion I hadn't felt in a while.

Damn it...that span of time really was special. I miss it a lot.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Those three years (over 500 points/season) were awesome. If Hakim didn't fumble that punt against NO and the officials threw some flags against the Cheatriots, we would have won three in a row.

SierraRam

Recreational User
What a great time! I was seriously sweating when we we're kicking FG's early on. It should have been 24-0 at halftime.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
AHA!!!!!!!!! Eddie George's knee was down! I knew it. The NFL usually doesn't show that scene very good. They just showed it in its entirety.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
They just asked Vermeil if he knew what he had in Kurt and he said "I knew something even when he was our third string QB". He said "I figured either Kurt was real good or our defense was real bad cuz he completed a lot of passes on them." LOL

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This is a great watch. Loving this.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
This is so cool.
Yeah I recorded it, loved the format, but it was HARD watching Fisher coaching another team,I'm 100% on board with him and what he's doing here and it was kinda odd seeing him in that roll knowing what we do now

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So many videos of the GSOT on NFL.com right now.

LINK

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was really impressed when Warner started out talking about,how, people forget just how good our D was, when talking about the GSOT,'.... 57 sacks,.... and a lot of D Touch-Downs!!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Yeah I recorded it, loved the format, but it was HARD watching Fisher coaching another team,I'm 100% on board with him and what he's doing here and it was kinda odd seeing him in that roll knowing what we do now

I loved that they showed Fisher pumping his guys up after that second half TD right before the comeback to tie it up.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I got a good copy of the game if any one wants me to send it to them...pm me...
I was at the game; I thought the rams were too tired to win unless they 'threw a bomb'....still can't believe it!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
To this day, I cringe and get tense watching the final drive by the Titans. Really wish I would have shoved a couple lumps of coal up my ass before that drive because I would have been shitting diamonds for weeks - plus the Rams hung on to win!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Forgot how much the Titans really dominated that second half. Was so unlike the Rams not to convert TD's in the first half and just get FG's. I could see how the defense got so tired. Plus they are already tired, and we go out and score in one play sending them right back on the field. A beast like Eddie George and trying to chase McNair around all 2nd half had to be extremely tiring. Our defense missed out on 2 big plays that would've sealed the deal - the missed interception by Bly (should've been a pick 6) and then when McNair escaped that sure sack... watching that certainly brought back some anxious times in the 2nd half!!!

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Remember after the Bruce TD how the announcer made what turned out to be a very valid point that the Rams had scored too fast. If there had been just 10 seconds more time for the Titans last drive I think they're playing OT.