Satire; one more negative Bradford thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
It's been 111 degrees hear lately.
Knock it off Sam!!!!!!!!!!!o_O

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
You guys are kidding but I was fired about 5 years ago and I know for a fact that Sam Bradford put my boss up to it. Ever since I've been stuck behind my computer in my mothers basement stuck on a pizza roll and hot pocket diet. I can't get out of my gatdang chair anymore. It's hard being such a Rams fan when we've got the worst QB in the history of the game. Sam Badford has been surrounded by talent his entire career and pretty much uninspired the entire team by being such a richard. Laurent Robinson had a couple good weeks with the Cowboys and yet Sam Badford couldn't get him the ball. I just really think if Jeff Fisher stop abusing illegal drugs that he will name Garrett Gilbert the starter ASAP. Badford also looks like a beaver and he's just really bad at football and he just doesn't care about people and he's not very good at life and most importantly he's why there can't be peace in the Middle East.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I just had a hamburger at a gas station. I never had to do that with Warner. He's such a loser.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
My dog is overweight, stop helping the obesity problem Sam!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My Boss was so pee'd at Bradford, 4years ago, that he forced me into retirement!! Just because I said 'give the rookie a chance'!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Look how Bruce Lee handles a hectic pocket. You, Sam Bradford, are no Bruce Lee.

Bruce-Lee.gif