SanFran sports columnist rips Niners Management

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gmdarby

UDFA
https://twitter.com/timkawakami

Tim Kawakami is a sports columnist for the Mercury News in the Bay Area. He's been ripping into 49ers management for the Aldon Smith issues the last few days...lots of good stuff :)

"Direct questions is one reason he (Harbaugh) annoyed York and Baalke so much. They like to evade, plot and whisper. He hates that."

"For Harbaugh fans, asking him direct questions is not fair, because he's the Delicate Flower. Actually, Harbaugh prefers direct questions."

"Where was Trent Baalke at today's presser? Once again, the GM lets his coach answer for his own errors."

"I'm the worst. How dare I ask how many felony arrests it takes for a player to lose his job--more than a year ago."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tim Kawakami added,

tim brown @timbrown0304
@timkawakami wow first time I have ever heard of u, but what a doppy line of questioning. I don't blame him for being irritated with u
---------------------------------------------------------------

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
me_gusta1.png

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
really feel bad for Tomsula... the guy deserves better during his first hc shot. The guy is a stand-up guy who has worked hard.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
C'mon Stranger, you are not enjoying this near enough....Let's ask Coach JimSula
9waFEpL.png