Sandwiches ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
family guy GIF

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Viet Nam vet ?

My home made grilled cheese is two slices of thinly cut pepper jack cheese and two slices of thinly cut sharp cheddar, ... and always on rye bread.
No I was born later.

A grilled cheese on rye is good, my wife doesn't care much for rye so we don't have it often. It's usually sharp cheddar on 12 grain. I might add tomatoes or pickled onions if I'm feeling fancy.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No I was born later.

A grilled cheese on rye is good, my wife doesn't care much for rye so we don't have it often. It's usually sharp cheddar on 12 grain. I might add tomatoes or pickled onions if I'm feeling fancy.

I'm actually only familiar with it due to a vet, although Martha Stewart has a great recipe I like ...

I know that many don't care for rye bread, although it's a real favorite in my home.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
A proper Italian sub is my go to, and probably why I'm currently fatter than I have ever fatted. Steak and cheese is perfect for a hangover. (not Philly style, I like good ones with all the toppings).

For making at home, it's BLTA, grilled cheese with tomato, tuna melt, pb&j or turkey rueben. Depends on what I have available.

Oh, and meatball subs are delish as well. Homemade or take out.