San Diego Fleet AAF Mike Martz debut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, we hosted a party last night and I recorded the game for some fun as most of our friends are in their 50's like us and I knew they would be leaving before midnight as like us our vehicles turn into pumpkins at that time...Watched to unwind and the Martz offense took many hits, his quarterback was sacked like 8 times and had multiple turnovers.

Martz started Mike Bercovici and then switched QB's to Phillip Nelson in the 4th quarter to no avail as his Fleet came up short losing 15-6 to Mike Riley and his San Antonio Commodes....Some good hits in the game and it was not awful, but as much as when I was younger thinking this could work, in actuality I really enjoy the down time of no football.

Vacations, nice weather as here in Upstate, NY you bottle that and outside work always seem to dominate before fall, but that's because it's a routine. I have always felt that the NFL needed a farm system and this does have some good Coaches and might give opportunities to some and might actually improve the officials too giving them work all year round.

Overall it was worth a look, although fast forwarding was beneficial, but I enjoyed old Martz being mic'd up on the sideline and defensive coordinator Larry Marmie, actually coordinated a decent game for the first time in his history of being a DC...BTW Mike Martz needs to either order larger shirts or don a tee shirt underneath, seeing the protruding waist line exposed on several occasions was not complementary.

AR-302099968.jpg&MaxH=400

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry Mods if you could move this to Favorite AAF team.