Sam Bradford on Jeff Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[5]1398275972001[/5]

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Dude... I cannot get this player to work for the life of me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
Dude... I cannot get this player to work for the life of me.
It starts on its own. Depends on your connection, I guess, because I have no problem seeing it.
Just give it a couple minutes and wait. It should start.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
It would just keep starting up, and stopping. I tried to pause it to let it buff but that funked it up too.

Now it's saying it's unavailable all together haha. I think I caught the majority of it on the news anywho. I'll try it again tom from my computer at work. Thx for posting.

Edit: Alright, as soon as I said all that it just started playing ans played through. Haha.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
ya know.....I hope you get the ...ya know....stability and .....ya know......protection you....ya know....deserve this year Sammy. GO RAMS!!!

snr4evah

UDFA
Name
Laurie
Poor Sam, he looks tired and mentally spent. LOL I'm not feeling the love for Fisher just yet. I don't know if it's still the shock of a horrific year with McDaniels or just fatigue. I have learned from watching several pressers of Sam that he tends to use "you know" alot when he is nervous or uncertain. When Sam is very confident he is not so flat and broken in his delivery. I can tell he is very frustrated with having to learn a 3rd offense. I think he was a littled saddened to see Spags go too. With that being said, Sam is being paid alot of money to get this team on a winning track, so he will have to pick himself up, put in the hours and get his team going. Just my observations. NM