"Salute to Service Isn't Just One Game...It's 365 Days a Year" | LA Together

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend

Nice short video showing some things that the Rams do on a daily and yearly basis that may go under the radar for many of us here.

Great organizations they're working with as well.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The Rams have done a good job staying active in the community. Addressing social justice issues. Being careful not to offend people when standing by a cause. They are a very good, well run organization. Not to mention they have a pretty good team.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I concur with @snackdaddy the Los Angeles Rams handle everything with class IMHO, although some will debater the logo & uniforms, when it comes to the community, they have the right Head Coach and public relations people, that keep the Rams above the rest and our owner is also never under scrunity.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I’m gonna give Jeff Fisher some credit here, he really changed culture on how the Rams not only handled draft class signings but also emphasizing the organizations role in local communities, he laid many a brick to the current foundation that’s the Rams culture

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I’m gonna give Jeff Fisher some credit here, he really changed culture on how the Rams not only handled draft class signings but also emphasizing the organizations role in local communities, he laid many a brick to the current foundation that’s the Rams culture

It will be an unpopular opinion. But, despite my many criticisms of Fisher, gotta give credit where it is due and you are correct that it is due here.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Except the winning part.