Saints May Trade Brees.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I've heard the Saints are interested in moving Brees and his huge contract.

Foles and a 1st for 3 or 4 years of Brees. The d man can work his cap magic to make the contract bearable.

The rams turn into Superbowl contenders. Go do it Snead.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
can_we_please_god.jpg

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
I had mentioned the rumors on this earlier in the year.

As soon as I heard about the Graham trade I wondered if Brees wouldn't want out and/or be on the block. Be interesting to see if he gets moved.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would love it but man that would screw up the cap situation. There would be no signing anymore free agents this year and Next year some of them would have to walk. But man Drew Brees would be a sweet addition. I wish we had the Raiders cap right now.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
If they move Brees for a 1st they'd have 3 first round picks. Could move up for Winston or MM.

I'd love to have Brees!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll take Foles and the cap room to sign some Oline help and possibly draft playmaker Cooper
We finally are rid of an albatross QB contract, no need to jump in to another

Ltrautman

MIZ

I've heard the Saints are interested in moving Brees and his huge contract.

Foles and a 1st for 3 or 4 years of Brees. The d man can work his cap magic to make the contract bearable.

The rams turn into Superbowl contenders. Go do it Snead.

I'll pass... Judging how Brees played last year we are better off with Foles

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I'll go with Foles abd Britt and two O line FA's and plenty to spare. That will improve both the passing and running game. Foles doesn't have the resume Bree's does but with that being said I think this will be a great opportunity for him to shine and show his stuff.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Brees contract is a 27M cap hit this year. New Orleans will never be able to trade that. Only way Brees moves if he agrees to redo his contract. If the Rams could make it work I would love to bring him in. Some think Im crazy, but you put Brees on this team last year and we are a playoff team and probably division champ.

Biggest caveat is Brees is going to have to want to come here because he will have to do the contract over for it to make sense for any team.

Also I don't think you have to give up a first round pick for a guy in the last year of his contract. You could probably get him for a 2nd and maybe a conditional pick.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Foles was a rumor that we all laughed at too. fool me once...

Trading a demoted QB and an injured QB are one thing. Trading Drew Brees is a totally different thing altogether. I guess it could happen but I go with Schefter, Mort, and Glazer news over the rest of the bunch. Especially the first two.