Safe handle broke on me at work late,wtf?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
So I am closing up my work and the safe handle broke on me while I was shutting it. I was so pissed and like what the fuck? My boss said he fix it in morning. I assume you call a locksmith to fix that stuff?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Either that or get a new safe. The safe we store our firearms in at my work broke, and we had to send it back to the manufacturer to fix it and use a spare. Some stupid kids decided to hang on the handle and it broke off, pulling all the wiring out. It was a big pain and we had to keep guys there all night to guard the rifles. Stupid fucking kids.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh well just waiting for a part. It is a old piece of shit safe. Owners too cheap to but a new one.:)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Either that or get a new safe. The safe we store our firearms in at my work broke, and we had to send it back to the manufacturer to fix it and use a spare. Some stupid kids decided to hang on the handle and it broke off, pulling all the wiring out. It was a big pain and we had to keep guys there all night to guard the rifles. Stupid freaking kids.

You work at an armory or shooting range that rents guns?