Round 4 Wish List

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
WR
1. Wilson. Probably won't make round 4 but possible. Huge size and catch radius alone: perfect fit for Rams.
2. Allison. Was under radar until Shrine week. Excellent natural route running hips/agility; he is raw but coachable.
3. Spruce. Underrated. Strong route runner with excellent hands. Possession receiver with reasonable size who has a good chance to succeed in the NFL.

TE
1. Williams. Criminally underrated IMO. One of those players that can take over when the QB goes to him routinely. Good chance of making round 4, great hands and size, sneaky fast.

Center
1. Allen. This guy has grown on me a great deal. Have him right there with Boehm, but above him. Hard-nosed leader for the line, and the guy who was alpha-dog in that Mich St locker room btw.
2. Boehm. Another tough-guy center who wins with power. He's gonna be a very good starter in the NFL.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't have specific targets - but I think one sort of needs to be a WR or TE with good hands. While I wouldn't mind a center, I think they need either a CB to develop or a DT to play behind Brockers more. Unless somebody they really like drops, I just don't see another OL being taken, after all the draft capital they've invested and resigning Barnes.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My short list would be:
WR's - Kenny Lawler-Calif. or Kolby Listenbee-TCU

TE's - Jerell Adams - Southern Carolina or Ben Brauunecker - Harvard

Center - Evan Boehm - Missouri

DE - Jason Fanaika - Utah

CB - Eric Murray - Minnesota

These are all fine players with a lot to offer! JMHO

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Thomas Duarte. I think that's the only guy I really want in the fourth round. He's an H-back who has a very athletic skillset. Yes, he's a tweener, but so was Aaron Hernandez, and while Hernandez is scum, he had one of the best skillsets in the NFL for a time.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
4th round wants;

WR CHARONE PEAKE
CLEMSON

&

TE TYLER HIGBEE
WESTERN KENTUCKY

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
4th round wants;

WR CHARONE PEAKE

If Peake's there in the 4th, I agree he'd be a very good pick; gotta see how Highbee's legal issues play out, before his incident I really wanted him and would have taken him in the 3rd round.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a feeling they come out of round 4 with a center. Value should be there, and bringing in a guy who can challenge for the job there might be more important to the staff than we realize.

And of course WR is likely too. I think the lack of depth in this TE class means value probably won't be there but yeah you never know.

WestCoastRam

Legend
BPA. I don't care who it is (except QB) but by the time we get to the 4th, the chances of the guy contributing are not great so I think you have to go with highest grade player on the board as it gives the best chance that they will be a contributor.

If a guy like Highbee is there because of legal issues, I say take a shot on him. It really feels like we've got a team of leaders now who can handle a guy like that.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
4th round wants;

WR CHARONE PEAKE
CLEMSON

&

TE TYLER HIGBEE
WESTERN KENTUCKY

You still want Higbee after his incident? I'd stay far far away from that guy.

BPA. I don't care who it is (except QB) but by the time we get to the 4th, the chances of the guy contributing are not great so I think you have to go with highest grade player on the board as it gives the best chance that they will be a contributor.

If a guy like Highbee is there because of legal issues, I say take a shot on him. It really feels like we've got a team of leaders now who can handle a guy like that.

I agree that BPA has to take precedence. Forcing a WR pick only gets you nothing. Hopefully there is a good WR value in the 4th though. I have always liked Mike Thomas. He makes some acrobatic catches. I think with the lack of good receivers there is a likely run on them in the third round.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Here's a possible 4th rounder I forgot!! RB - Daniel Lasco - California.
6ft /209 / did the 40 in 4.46/ 41.5 Vert./ 135 inch Broad / 4.26 Shuttle / 7.22 cone! And he's got a "140.7" SPARQ score Highest among RB's!!
I think he would be GREAT!:mrburnsevil:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If there was the slightest chance that Karl Joseph would slide to round 4 due to his injury the Rams should jump all over that pick.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Deandre Houston-Carson FS William and Mary

Yannick Ngakou OLB Maryland

Maurice Cannady CB Virginia

Max Tuerk C USC

Scooby Wright ILB Arizona

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
You still want Higbee after his incident? I'd stay far far away from that guy.

For the record; I didn't know about the offense. That said, I've since read about it. Based on what I read I have no issue with it as long as it's a first offense. If he has a history of assult while drunk, than its an issue. If its just one guy who needed an attitude adjustment, than that's all it was.

The dude is Jason Whitten like as a player. He can block in line and in space. He would be great for TA on screens and Gurley. He can lead block on counters.... He can catch... He's a perfect fit of the type of TE that would work for us. This idea that we need a pure athlete at TE is limiting as we saw with Cook. But Kendricks just isn't it, so we need to address the position in the 4th....

I agree that BPA has to take precedence. Forcing a WR pick only gets you nothing. Hopefully there is a good WR value in the 4th though. I have always liked Mike Thomas. He makes some acrobatic catches. I think with the lack of good receivers there is a likely run on them in the third round.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Peak from Clemson would be awesome!

WR's
4th rounders
Keyarris Garrett
Cody Core
Jordan Payton
6th rounders
Mike Thomas
Chris Moore
Ricardo Lewis
Nelson Spruce
Marquez North

TE's
Love that Williams from E. Carolina
But really love the guy from S. Carolina Jerrel Adams
4th rounders
Temarrick Hemingway
6th round
Tanner McEvoy

Centers
Max Tuerk
I like the guy from Mich too.... Graham Glasgow...but both of them need to really get stronger....and learn the system.