Rookie Profile: Temarrick Hemingway

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He looks more like a WR, similar to M. Colston.

Some difference though, Hemingway is 6-5 245lbs and Colston is 6-4 225lbs and Hemingway has been adding more weight since he arrived at South Carolina State at 170lbs.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Some difference though, Hemingway is 6-5 245lbs and Colston is 6-4 225lbs and Hemingway has been adding more weight since he arrived at South Carolina State at 170lbs.
Wow.
He doesn't look 245. He looks leaner than that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I can't remember a draft where I've been as optimistic about late rounders...

Higbee
Cooper
Hemingway
Thomas
Forrest

And... Some of the UDFA.

They won't all work out... But this looks like a high reward class.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
This guy could be a steal. Seems like a pretty intelligent guy as well so he should learn the playbook by the end of his first year. If he can learn to high point balls and win contested, he can turn into a star. I like him as much as Higbee. I've been dying for a solid to good tight end. Kendricks is average to poor IMO. So excited to watch the skill position battles this year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The more I learn about this Draft Class, and the UDFA's the more I Like it!! I really think we're on to something really good this year!:wow::yess:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
When they first drafted him I was a bit annoyed. I liked J. Adams and would have preferred him. After reading about him and watching him I'm liking this pick. Seems like a great guy who gives his all and is a willing blocker with soft hands. Helps that he used to be a TE. Might take a year or two before he starts making a true impact, but I can see it happening.

Hemingway and Higbee seem like a future two-headed monster.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't think he's going to be much more than a teams guy in year one. He didn't have a positional coach, dude is really raw. Talented but raw. Rams will bring him along slowly.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I don't think he's going to be much more than a teams guy in year one. He didn't have a positional coach, dude is really raw. Talented but raw. Rams will bring him along slowly.
I agree. Not expecting much from him for a year or so at the least. but he does have the athleticism and heart(it seems) that in time, he could be really good for us. Think he will be mainly ST's guy for a while while adapting and evolving. Hoping for the best, cause if him and Higbee pan out, holy hell, it'd be crazy fun.

Limey

Rookie
Think I read in the draft profile that he was great at getting quick separation, and could be an interesting option for quick, short passes.

Name
aloharamfan
He has some tangibles that you cannot teach. Long arms with big hands. He catches the ball away from his body. He has hands that are good at securing the ball. He is not quick, he is slow to gain speed, but once he starts to accelerate he keeps accelerating. This type of speed is very difficult to cover deep.

He needs some seasoning and some time to learn the system, but he may surprise and play early because he can and does catch most everything thrown his way. If he can block well, he will see the field early if not, he will take some time before he shows up on game day.