Ron Brown vs Darrell Green...and the winner is...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Awesome. I always thought he would do more with the Rams. Certainly some spectacular plays.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Loved Ron Brown and he was special that's for sure....What I always wanted to know is why the back of QB Steve Dils' jersey seem to read "Oils" when you viewed it, could never figure that out!

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Lol I was at that game. The old RFK stadium. Sat behind Henry Ellard's (a Ram at the time) parents. Cheered our asses off and Rams won. If I'm not mistaken the Redskins went on to win the Superbowl that year.

Last edited:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I was at the game in Anaheim when he returned two kickoffs for TD's. Very special day. Ron was a cool cat too, my buddy used to detail a bunch of the Rams cars, and Ron would let him drive them around, so yeah, I was in Brown's car. I also saw Brown run a couple prelims at the Olympic games at the Coliseum. I was running track and playing football at the time, so I was a huge fan.