Roll call Rams v Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Alright, who's going to tomorrow's game? We have the babysitter on fleek, and it will be me, Mrs. Faulk, and Mrs. Faulk's sister.

Hope to see some of the ROD family for tomorrow's big game!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Man, I gotta make it out to LA. I keep saying I want to wait until the new stadium. But I can’t imagine how expensive tickets will be.

socalrams90

Starter
I wanna go but everyone is being lame. Girl says we’re spending too much on these games lol. I might go solo.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am Going with wife and son. @LARams_1963 is usually there with a good group of guys. I am going to be on field so may not have much time to TG

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Did you renew this season?

I did not. A lot of money and time to tailgate there and lot 6 was terrible IMO. Tailgating was my main motivation for attending live. Rose Bowl smokes the Coliseum in that regard. I had seats that were alright, they were in the endzone 30 rows back through the upright. Just wasn't worth my 2 seats, the tailgate pass, plus gas, food and drink each game. I'll cherry pick for now.
I went to the Washington game this year with a friend, he had nice seats near the 50 yard line up high in the shade of the announcers/luxury box. WIth that said, I've seen 1 win at home since they've returned. Real glad they won the Tampa game last year in retrospect.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I'm down here from Oregon. Won't accept anything less then a win.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Just talked with Bob Lanier (NBA Bucks and Pistons). You just never know who you're going to run into down here in LA. I'm still looking for Jennifer Aniston though.....