Roger Saffold

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What a stud he has become, always a strong dude, but just needed a veteran leadership that Sullivan & Whitworth brought. Now he is at the highlight of his career !!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Definitely one of the few bad decisions by our front office to let him go. I miss him sooooo much. Kick raven ass Rodge

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just was highlight on a big Henery block.
He is a big run blocker

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As one of the people who thought we should let Saffold walk, yeah, it has been a mistake thus far.

dang

Legend
Hind sight and all...it is curious that the Rams being all in on another Super Bowl run but they dismantled the OL. Sullivan was at the end of his career but Saffold was a cornerstone.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah we effed up. But it is nice to see Big Rog having a nice run this year. I'm pulling for them feels good to see a new team in it that I don't totally hate.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Saffold signed a 4 year, $44.mil contract.
Brockers had a $10.750mil CAP hit this season.

One of them had to go for CAP reasons. I preferred keeping Saffold. Brockers had a fairly poor 2018 so it was difficult for me to understand the decision, although Brockers did recover some this season, he's still in the wrong scheme where I believe he as a 4-3 DT is a much better fit.
jmo.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hind sight and all...it is curious that the Rams being all in on another Super Bowl run but they dismantled the OL. Sullivan was at the end of his career but Saffold was a cornerstone.

not hindsight for all of us. A few were upset that they !are little effort to retain him.