ROD Invasion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which would be your choice?

• Home Game

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • @ Minnesota

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @ Green BAya

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Cinncinnati

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • @ Washington

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • @ Baltimore

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • @ Seadaderall

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • @SF

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • @ AZ

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
The schedule release is upon us! What game should ROD invade? I'm all in for @ Green Bay so long as it's not in December! What say you ROD?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Home opener is my vote. Only game I can guarantee I will attend every year. The energy is always electric

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I thought this might be about a ROD invasion of another message board. That would be interesting.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Home opener is my vote. Only game I can guarantee I will attend every year. The energy is always electric
I've regrettably never been.
Man, the fun we would have getting all of us monkeys together in one place.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll have to vote after the dates come out tonight.

There are no Florida games this year so I will be flying out for at least one game... maybe 2. Lots of good choices there.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
These games are kind of far out for me. Don't know if I can make it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I selfishly voted Baltimore, as it is 40 mins from my hizzle. Also, the Big Crabcake is supposed to be an awesome stadium experience. Would be cool to see one in the Lou though. 3rd choice is AZ. I would turn that pappy into a Golf/Rams weekend and bring my good buddy (Cards fan) who used to live there.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Like FP, selfishly voted for AZ, but it really is a good time. Weather's shorts and sandals, fans are cool and the stadium is fantastic.
OTTH, I've always wanted to go to Baltimore.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

There are no Florida games this year so I will be flying out for at least one game... maybe 2. Lots of good choices there.

Got an away jersey?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Got an away jersey?

Why yes I do... an Away Dickerson Throwback.

Thanks to YOU my Brudda!!! I still can't thank you enough.

It hangs right next to my Home Dickerson Throwback. They look great just hanging in the closet.

You going to make it out to any games?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Like FP, selfishly voted for AZ, but it really is a good time. Weather's shorts and sandals, fans are cool and the stadium is fantastic.
OTTH, I've always wanted to go to Baltimore.

Hell, I just read this after posting about my fine jersey.

Let me know if you're going to Baltimore. My brother makes $ from letting people park in his huge driveway during Raven games. He's right down the street from the stadium.

I may actually go to that game.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
That sounds like a plan - seriously. I have an away trip to a Rams game in the (wife) bank. Planned on a trip last year, but told my wife I lost interest when SB went down.
PLUS, I am a shellfish fanatic, and my wife's allergic to it, so don't eat it very often. Is it seasonal in Baltimore?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That sounds like a plan - seriously. I have an away trip to a Rams game in the (wife) bank. Planned on a trip last year, but told my wife I lost interest when SB went down.
PLUS, I am a shellfish fanatic, and my wife's allergic to it, so don't eat it very often. Is it seasonal in Baltimore?

I'm not positive about that. I would have to think there is a season.

Hey @Faceplant ... is there a time during the football season when you can't get fresh crab up there?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I voted for Baltimore. Because its closest to me home.
Great city

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

Don't make plans before you consult with me bro!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
You know you all want to come here to Seattle to be here when we finally end the streak of losing in their house. My dad and I will most likely come out to St. Louis for the game against the Bucs (so he can see his team lose again) but just depends when it is.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Lots of good choices, Historically I'd have to go with the 49ers, they're are longest and bitterest rivals in the division. Home games are great too. But it might be better to wait until the schedule comes out to pick so we can see what are Monday or Thursday night games too. But for now I PICK THE 49ERS IN THEIR PARK!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm not positive about that. I would have to think there is a season.

Hey @Faceplant ... is there a time during the football season when you can't get fresh crab up there?

Well, you really want them closer to the peak season (MD Blue Crab anyway) summer months. They are still really good through Sept though. You can always get them after that, but they won't generally be the larger ones...and those are the ones you want. The bigger the better.