ROD Fantasy Football Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Got two questions for yall.

In one of my leagues Im starting Brandon Marshall, DeSean Jackson, and Anquan Boldin at WR, but I think Julio Jones could have a really good game this week. Can I start him over any of those three? Would like to start him over DeSean, but that may be homerism.

Also would like to start Reggie Bush since he is going to get 20+ touches. Dont think I can start him over CJ2K, SJ39, or Mendenhall. Can I? Also have Shonn Greene but I dont want to start him until I am certain LT wont steal his carries.

Already down big this week. The dude Im playing has Drew Brees and Greg Jennings.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamsFan4Life said:
Wut no love?

:cry:
You won, eh? Well congratulations! I didn't play this year, so that's really the only reason.

You do know that, right? :hehe:

RamsFan4Life

Starter
X said:
RamsFan4Life said:
Wut no love?

:cry:
You won, eh? Well congratulations! I didn't play this year, so that's really the only reason.

You do know that, right? :hehe:

Yeah yeah......keep telling the kids that so they don't ship you off to a home.....

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
My football fantasy is Megan Fox playing naked at QB for the Superbowl winning Rams. Really just Superbowl winning Rams and naked hot girls is my fantasy. I kid, I kid

I don't like fantasy football, not because I think it wasn't fun, but sometimes the fantasy teams went against my team. It was too hard for me to root for an opposing player against the Rams and still hoping the Rams would win. I guess I'm too damn emotional about the teams I root for, but I just couldn't do it.