Robinson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Looked very much the rookie on the first two series.
I think most expected him to have some bad moments as every rookie does. As we saw coming out of college he tends to get over his toes too much, whiffed on a run block or two pass block was shaky. Need a healthy Long at LT for sure.
Person looked like a backup. He and Van Dyk both have trouble blocking angles at all, seems they always get beat.
Quick made a difference and looked confident. FINALLY using Austin in motion.
Oh yeah, Bradford looked sharp.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
He went up against Julius freaking Peppers. But as of now I think he is more valuable at guard.

wrstdude

Rookie
Did you see him destroy his guy on the last play? Literally threw him to the ground. Good Lord...

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
He looks like King Kong...massive. This guy is going to be special.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I love what I see from Robinson. He's already the face of the OL.

Not giving him a crown, just yet. All I ask is he's flashing, and he is.

ausmurp

Starter
Our backup lineman can't even run block. I'm EXTREMELY disappointed with our overall depth on OL, and defense.

ausmurp

Starter
Tolzien at one point completed 8 straight passes, with McDonald, Tru, and Joyner in. For those that think so highly of our D, hope you're prepared.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am tempering my season expectations now....No way we win 13 games..Probably just 11......

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
GRob did well. But again we had 5 starters out of this game, and their importance showed!

Pho Kadat

Rookie
Did you see him destroy his guy on the last play? Literally threw him to the ground. Good Lord...

I don't want to mar the highlight reel, but I'm pretty sure Cunningham came out to chip the defender and Robinson finished him off.

Slappy967

Starter
I was on the fence on GRob in the days leading up to the draft but it was a move that made sense. Whatever my expectations were this guy is going to surpass them. Just a FEROCIOUS presence on the O line, like a smarter Incognito. Going to be on the receiving end of some welcome to the nfl moments this year but long run wise he will be nasty.