Robert Woods Signs Extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Madden-21-Cheats-Salary-Cap.jpg

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Very Interesting!!!.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
One of the must-do extensions if any way to get it worked out IMO...Hoping his local ties might make him amenable to the almost non-existent home town discount...Even a small break would help the Rams cap situation

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He's a stud.
We need him to stay in horns.

Having Woods, Cup and Jefferson for the next few years, will be deadly.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I hope we can work it out, but the contract guys will need to be creative if the timing is now.

tenor.gif

tempests

Hall of Fame
They want to keep him around and I hope we will. Goff is a better QB for having him to throw to. Epitome of a McVay "we not me" player.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Don’t know how the Rams can get another huge contract done with all the recent transactions/extensions they have had recently but if they can get it done with Robert Woods (Great/Classy Player!) I will be absolutely thrilled!!!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Woods reminds me of Bruce quite a bit, deadly on those cuts, leaves defenders in their tracks. And he's good running the ball too.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Sure hands, great routes, makes tough catches in traffic, great after the catch, effective on end arounds and designed runs, selfless blocker being asked to crack down on huge DEs and LBs, amazing teammate and leader, selfless pro. 5-star recruit coming out of HS and college. What more can be said about this guy? Lets lock him up and we'll be set at WR for the next 5 years.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I sa
Woods reminds me of Bruce quite a bit, deadly on those cuts, leaves defenders in their tracks. And he's good running the ball too.

I said that from day one... and could not agree with you more!!!!
Also woods will not forget the rams rolled the dice on him he rewarded them with is play the rams also gave him money when they did not have to....maybe they get creative and push the extension and money in a way where it opens up cap for us again.
This team always seems to have an agenda sometimes a shocking one.
For now I'm hoping and praying they eyeing Warford. Noteboom should just be focusing on being a LT under the tutelage of Whitworth. Especially if he were to go down.
Having Warford would help this line tremendously......is he still available? That's a gift if he is could help running game too but if that's to pricey then I'd be fine with Leary.
Warford is immediate upgrade.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Just looked up Mr. Warford to see what his deal is. Article from ESPN on July 28th said he opted out for this season. :(

Ram65

Legend
I never thought they would trade Robert Woods. Woods can get more upfront money and still have a lower cap hit early on. The timing for Goff with Woods and Kupp will get better and better. It's going to cost. A 3 year extension with his tow years remaining would be good for Woods and the Rams. Robert may cost a little less than Kupp.