Robert Woods Among YAC Leaders Since 2018

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
One of the most under the radar WR’s out there.

That’s a good example right there. He sneaks up on you like that all over the stat sheet.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
I absolutely love Woods, think he's very underrated for what he does for this offense, been an absolute class act and always seems to pull a clutch play when we need it the most.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I've said it before and am happy to say it again. Bobby Trees is in my top 5 favorite Ram WRs... Probably top 15 players overall. Dude does everything but your taxes out there.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
...and to think, some viewed him as trade bait???
He's one of the best WR's we've had on this team for a long time. Him & Kupp will form a duo that we'll enjoy for many seasons to come. (I hope)

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Offensive MVP in my book

gogoat1

Starter
Name
Troy
If we would have featured him in the SB we would have won the damn thing.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I remember the 3rd and 33 against the Giants in 2017...that he took for a touchdown. And the game after that was the bomb he caught against the Texans.

Are those even featured in this or is it merely 2018 until now?

jap

Legend
Robert is the closest thing to a complete WR that the Horns have had since Isaac Bruce. That said, Robert has something he wants to get off his chest:

Robert Woods: "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!"

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I remember the 3rd and 33 against the Giants in 2017...that he took for a touchdown. And the game after that was the bomb he caught against the Texans.

Are those even featured in this or is it merely 2018 until now?
That 3rd and 33 was insane! That’s the moment I realized how much speed he had!

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
He only has those yards because he's channelling McVay once he catches the ball. He's like Goff in that he's nothing without McVay telling him what to do.