Rivera to submit hit(s) to NFL...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My understanding is all HCs submit plays for review every week.

Nothing out of the ordinary about this.
If this is true, I just wonder if the decision on these two hits will ever be publically acknowledged!(y)o_O

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This looks bad for the Panthers and Newton.

Complaining about obvious no-calls is fine, and I can understand why HC's would send in borderline stuff. But both of these hits are as clean as can be and at this point it just seems like he is lobbying for extra protection for Newton.

It's fine with me, I can't stand that ego maniacal asswipe anyway. Let him provide more bulletin board material for opposing defenses.

Maybe he can make it fun for them. Hahahahaha

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Barron tried to use his forearm and not the crown of his helmet, Donald's hit was not dirty he just jumped on came from the side and face masks hit ..rule used to say you can't use the crown of your helmet , all football players are taught to lead with their face and not put their head down . Cam your 6'5 250 lol much bigger than barron

SamMills51

UDFA

View: https://twitter.com/Brannon87/status/796891500793724928

This was considered rushing the passer. I really have no idea what the NFL even considers any of their calls nowadays, but it makes you wonder, considering Cam has had near 0 roughing the passer calls recently.

1.png