Rivalry Bets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
My brother-in-law is betting me on the rams bears game the Sunday before thanksgiving. He is a die hard bears fan. If bears win I have to wear some bears gear to the family dinner on thanksgiving. If rams win he has to wear rams gear. What is the worst rivalry bet you have lost? Or maybe the best you have won?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I had to wear a pink half shirt in 7th grade after the Rams lost the SB to the Steelers. Man that was bad. Thankfully one of the administrators made me take it off and put on my gym shirt.

Still got credit though. There was nothing in the bet that covered adult interference in fulfilling it for an entire day.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I had to wear a whiners jersey to a sports bar in Sacramento. It's been 17 years now and I still don't believe I've got that stench off of me.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I only make bets I know I will win.

Recently, a coworker of mine is from Pittsburgh, so I bet her on the Cards/Pirates series. She had to walk out on stage dressed as a pirate waving a Cardinal flag at a well attended concert we were producing. Quite comical.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The first bet I ever made for money was with my next door neighbor when I lived in San Antonio. He was a medical doctor and a die-hard cowgirl fan. It may even have been a Monday Nighter.

Anyway, the Rams won and my neighbor was so pissed that he avoided me for about 5 days... He finally paid me my $25 - in fucking pennies.

I also won a bet playing racquetball were the guy I beat had to wear a mini skirt outfit (picked out by me) to ladies night at one of the popular bars here in Orlando. He had to stay until I left ... I stayed late.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Two come to mind for me.

One was a Lakers v Celtics NBA Finals. I won a little shopping spree at a department store....nothing major but it was a few hundred bucks worth of clothes. Thanks to Magic, Big Game James and the rest of the guys.

The second was the Rams v Titans Super Bowl. My older brother is a die hard 49ers fan and was convinced that the Titans would win since they had won the regular season matchup. He had to buy me the official SB winner t shirt and hat. When he gave them to me he said he was glad the Rams won and that he was kinda pulling for them since they had never won one and I was a die hard fan.