RIP RRF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I think it's off-line. I've tried to log in there for several weeks now, with no luck.
If it's gone, so many great Rams discussions are now gone forever. We've also lost posts by those we've lost here as well, including Thordaddy.
Yes I know it was a rival board, & mostly connected to the Lou, but at one point it was the place to go for Rams news, camp reports, etc.
Sad. But life moves on.

GO RAMS

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
realramsfans.com -- used to be a hoppin' place. some posters on here came from there.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
realramsfans.com -- used to be a hoppin' place. some posters on here came from there.
Yes, it was a great place initially and continued to be so for quite a while. At one point I remember contributing to the purchase of a new camera for Rev, the owner/creator of RRF because he would provide great shots from Training Camp. Hope he's still enjoying it. It had a similar vibe to ROD in the beginning but eventually a lack of moderation led it to becoming a free for all shit fight. I was lucky that @Dagonet dragged me over here.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya this is hands down the best moderated Rams forum on the interwebs. RRF got quite nasty, and there is another site I go to here & there, but it's a bit too acerbic for me.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RRF was my second board. Enjoyed it until it fell apart by lack of moderation and a single poster taking over every thread. RIP and thanks to ROD for being here.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RRF was my home for a long time. It went off line for a couple days a year or so ago, and we gave last rights. But it came back on-line. This time though seems permanent. It is sad, in addition to Thordaddy (Aka Odin) I had a real close friend named beerbelly who passed. From time to time I'd look back at some of those posts.
Alas...
Glad to have this place, never felt it was a competitor, always felt welcome here.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't know beerbelly passed. I remember talking with him there from time to time. Sorry to hear that.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I went there after the Official Rams Forum shut down. Didn't stay too awful long before headed to RamsRule/herd

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I spent a bit of time over there. We did have some fun. Oh well. RIP.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always chose a welcoming board like Rams Talk at the PD. So friendly there...

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For those of you who remember Epirush, she passed away. She posted on RRF for a long time. I stayed in touch with her husband Sparky(Matt) for a few years.