RIP Ric Ocasek

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
RIP Ric. Lots of great classic rock tunes that I grew up on.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I cant man I just cant. And these things always come in threes.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Saw them in 1979

Crowd of about 3000 in a 9000 seat arena in Little Rock.

I don’t think people here “got” the Cars.

More of a Lynyrd Skynrd town...

It was a good show...before their popularity grew in the’80’s.

RIP

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Just what I needed
an end to
the good times roll
since you're gone
you might think
to touch and go
with
my best friend's girl
but
I'm not the one
without
magic
to
shake it up
let's go
tonight she comes

RIP

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I cant man I just cant. And these things always come in threes.

keith-richards.jpg

"I ain't worried..."

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Used to listen to the Cars a lot back in the 80s. If I remember right... I ordered all of their albums (on cassette tapes) from that music club thing. I hate to admit it... but we used to get lots of our tapes and CDs (later) from those music clubs fraudulently. I know that's how I had all of their stuff.

Man... looking at recent pics of Ric is kinda tough. I mean... you can tell that he is 75 years old, but still attempting to rock the same jet black hair and style from the 80s. Some of the old guy rock stars can pull that off better than others.

RIP Ric

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Man... looking at recent pics of Ric is kinda tough. I mean... you can tell that he is 75 years old, but still attempting to rock the same jet black hair and style from the 80s. Some of the old guy rock stars can pull that off better than others.

RIP Ric
Hard living catches up with everyone. Then there is genetics. Many of us deny it for far too long and pay the inevitable price. Of course in the end we're all worm food.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Sad, watched him do the Rock N Roll HOF. He was the lesser singer compared to Orr but he wrote the goods!

This counts for two...who’s gonna be the third?

Sad week. My son is 7 and loves The Cars. He’s a cool ass kid. RIP

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

RIP Ric

I’m pretty sure he let Paulina drain all his vital juices over their 28 years of marriage.

3792E03A-3A3C-4F4A-9EC0-49A6AF6153FB.jpeg