RIP Norm MacDonald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
That sucks.

I went to one of his stand up shows a few years back.
One of the funniest comedians ever.

He's going to be missed.

Q729

Legend
In his 2011 Comedy Central special, “Me Doing Stand-Up,” Macdonald even touched on cancer and the heroic descriptors used around patients.

“In the old days, they’d go, ‘hey, that old man died.’ Now, they go, ‘hey, he lost his battle,’” Macdonald said. “That’s no way to end your life. What a loser that guy was! Last thing he did was lose. He was waging a brave battle but at the end I guess he got kind of cowardly.”

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This one will leave a mark...NOT NORM!!~!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I decided to rewatch some of the Norm MacDonald Show on Netflix. You really have to wonder if he was stoned to the gills in some of them. :ROFLMAO:

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My favourite comedian of all time not named Doug Stanhope was Greg Girlado.

I first heard about him on Last Comic Standing where he was a judge.

Hated him on that, he was way too nice, but fucking loved him doing stand up and roasts.

I'd never heard of Norm before I saw him as a judge on LCS and thought he just wasn't funny and a bit of a dick.

Then I saw his Netflix special and loved it.

The moral of this story is that if you're a comedian don't be a judge on LCS.

Psycho_X

Legend
I decided to rewatch some of the Norm MacDonald Show on Netflix. You really have to wonder if he was stoned to the gills in some of them. :ROFLMAO:
Ha me too, didn't even know this was a thing but popped up on my netflix this weekend so started watching them. Some funny stuff for the ones I watched so far... David Spade, Drew Barrymore, Michael Keaton, David Letterman, Chevy Chase, and Judge Judy. Will watch Lorne Michaels but not sure I can stomach Jane Fonda and don't really care about the other two people.

Norm though, just such dry humor I love it. "How'd you like to be a fly on that wall? Can't understand shit and you're always afraid of spiders."

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
"Jane, you ignorant slut"!