RGIII

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
DR RAM said:
Selassie I said:
DR RAM said:
meredith-rg3-111.jpg

Boing!

:plzstop:
Every time that someone starts a RG3 thread up in here, I will post his boner. :sly:

Good, because it cracks me the fuck up every time. :lmao:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
More from the attention whore. I guess his ego now has him believing he can do whatever he wants.

<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp13/story/_/id/9594891/robert-griffin-iii-washington-redskins-jokes-10000-apparel-fine-luncheon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp13/s ... e-luncheon</a>

OXON HILL, Md. -- The NFL made its move Thursday. Robert Griffin III countered with a zinger on Friday, drawing laughter from an adoring crowd.

One day after the NFL fined him $10,000 for wearing unauthorized apparel before a Monday night game against Pittsburgh, Griffin had his retort.

It came at the Redskins' annual Welcome Home Luncheon, shortly after an auction for charity ended. Griffin was speaking because he had just been named the alumni's 2012 Offensive Player of the Year.

He opened by saying, "Those auctioneers did a good job. I would've given them 10 grand, but the NFL took it away from me this week."

The crowd, of course, roared.

Griffin was fined because he wore his "Operation Patience" T-shirt before the game. Griffin had so dubbed his recovery from knee surgery because the coaches were not putting him on the field as soon as he had hoped.

Griffin was fined $10,000 for wearing Adidas clothing to a post-game news conference against Cleveland in December. Griffin was inactive for the game and wore an Adidas T-shirt and sweat jacket.

After the season opener, Griffin was warned after covering up the Nike swoosh on his warm-up shirt. The NFL has a sponsorship deal with Nike.