Restaurants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You mentioned in another thread that you are digging checking out St Louis restaurants. Any chance you might share some of your faves and a little about them to tell us why? My wife and I are going to try to head out there next season and wouldn't mind a little tourist advice.

Name
Johnny
I would love to! As far as different styles of food I have different places that I frequent. For BBQ I am a big fan of Bogarts. Mexican food, I love me some Chavas in Soulard. They have great chips and salsa, Which is pretty much what I stuff myself with haha. An awesome pizza spot and bar is Blackthorn Pub, love their deep dish pizza and a nice pint or two. Anywhere on the hill will be great italian as well. I hope you and your wife have a great trip out here.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks man. Chips and salsa - my son would eat nothing but that and sushi if given the chance.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool - Thanks. If you like Sushi and get out to the Portland area, check out Saburo. Very fresh and huge portions.