Reshuffling the NFL Playoff Picture for 2018

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Primary Free Agency and the draft is complete.

Many “experts” point to the Chargers, 49’ers, and Browns as emerging. Injuries can greatly effect things and a few more free agents and trades will shape rosters.

But... with the moves so far...

Who is IN and who is OUT this year?

2017 NFL PLAYOFF SEEDS
29A81624-DC63-45FD-B477-156BE61993C0.jpeg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...hts-team-most-likely-to-end-lengthy-dry-spell

NFL playoff droughts: Team most likely to end lengthy dry spell?

Back in the 2010 NFL playoffs, the Bears and Jets each fell one win shy of the Super Bowl.

Chicago's loss was especially exasperating. Not only did it come to the irredeemable Packers and Aaron Rodgers, but it obviously only happened because Jay Cutler couldn't play in the second half and we had to roll with Caleb Hanie. I mean, Hanie was still better than Rex Grossman, but he wasn't Cutler. And the Bears lost.

I was upset, but reasoned this team would be back. And soon. We had our QB of the present and future, some studs up and down the roster. There was no waythe Bears wouldn't be in the mix for years to come. I'm sure Jets fans felt the same way.

Seven seasons later, neither team has returned to the playoffs. Still, it could be worse -- we could be the Bucs or Browns!

Heading into the 2018 campaign, here are the six longest playoff droughts in the NFL:

Cleveland Browns: 2002
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 2007
Chicago Bears: 2010
New York Jets: 2010
Los Angeles Chargers: 2013
San Francisco 49ers: 2013

Who has the best chance of snapping their postseason dry spell in 2018? Got 'em ranked right here, from most likely to least likely:

1) Los Angeles Chargers
2017 record: 9-7 (second in AFC West)

Some people still hate the NCAA playoff format -- or, more specifically, they hate that a panel decides who gets a bid. But that kind of approach could have made a lot of sense in the NFL last season, at least when it comes to this Chargers team, which won six of its final seven games. I mean, given a choice, is there anybody who would have put the Bills in the playoffs over the red-hot Bolts? No. Thankfully, this year's Chargers shouldn't leave anything to question. This loaded group is ready to punch its playoff ticket for the first time since 2013.

John Elway recently said Los Angeles might be the team to beat in the AFC West. Ya think? The team with the best quarterback, running back and defense in the division is the front-runner? (No, wait, I'd take Kareem Hunt over Melvin Gordon. But still.) The Chargers are not just the front-runner for the division crown, but a clear threat to end the Patriots' AFC reign.

The addition of center Mike Pouncey filled a hole that had been gaping since Nick Hardwick suffered a serious neck injury and eventually retired. The Chargers didn't have many deficiencies on defense ... and then they received an absolute gift from the Draft Gods when chess piece playmaker Derwin Jamesfell into their laps. This roster is brimming with talent. All the Chargers need is a little injury luck. Or can they at least avoid a full-blown injury bug infestation??

2) Chicago Bears
2017 record: 5-11 (fourth in NFC North)

OK, hear me out ...

A team with a talented roster -- and a highly drafted rookie QB -- underachieves behind an old-school coach. But then, that team hires a sizzling, young, brilliant offensive mind with a playbook for the modern NFL, makes a huge splash in free agency and adds some pieces in the draft to eventually become the toast of the NFL.

Wait, that was last year's Rams, right? Yes. But in 2018, Matt Nagy, Mitchell Trubisky and the Bears have dibs on this surging narrative. Only this time, the sequel will be better than the original. Like "The Dark Knight" and whatnot.

3) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2017 record: 5-11 (fourth in NFC South)

Hey, look -- another team that hasn't won a playoff game since it fired Lovie Smith! Sure, he never got the Buccaneers to the playoffs, but roll with me here.

I really believed Tampa Bay would be in the thick of things last year. But, for the second time in my life, Dirk Koetter hurt me greatly. (Arizona State fan? Check!) Apparently, I just can't quit him, because I'm kinda right back in again.

The Bucs' defense was a sieve last year, ranking dead last in yards allowed. One way to fix that: overhaul the defensive front. Which is exactly what Tampa Bay did, bringing in five new D-linemen, including Jason Pierre-Paul and first-round pick Vita Vea. On the other side of the ball, running back was a huge question mark. Not anymore! Ronald Jones was a great second-round selection. The only downside is playing in the best division in the NFL from top to bottom. Oh, and Koetter. But alas, for whatever reason, I'm still in.

4) San Francisco 49ers
2017 record: 6-10 (fourth in NFC West)

You know how this works, right? Any team that gets the famed "can't-miss" label almost always succumbs to the pressure. I mean, it's cool for the 49ers to put together a bunch of December wins after entering the month at 1-10. Let's see what happens when San Francisco begins the season under the spotlight.

I'm afraid the 2018 Niners are "Suicide Squad" -- you know, the movie that has an amazing trailer but fizzles at the box office. It might not be terrible, just not as good as people anticipated -- or wanted it to be. Everyone thinks this is Jimmy G's breakout role, but what if the supporting cast just isn't ready yet?

Don't fret, though, 49er Faithful. This team is clearly trending up under Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch. Maybe set your sights on eight wins and making the playoffs in 2019.

5) Cleveland Browns
2017 record: 0-16 (fourth in AFC North)

I know. Winning one game should be a priority, not necessarily making the playoffs. But there are reasons to believe this Browns team could shock the world and end the longest active playoff drought in the NFL ...

Cleveland lost six games by seven points or less last season. There is indeed plenty of talent on this roster. And I'll just go ahead and put this out there on Front Street: I like Baker Mayfield. Spent some time watching more film on him prior to the draft, and I truly believe he could be a difference maker this season. Remember: The Bills got in with a 9-7 record last year on some crazy tie-breaker business. Could we end up having another nutty season?

So, why do I have the Browns ranked fifth out of six teams here? Well, the head coach still owns a 1-31 record in Cleveland. And, in its past 20 seasons, this franchise has reached nine wins twice. Tough to fully shake that kind of ineptitude overnight.

6) New York Jets
2017 record: 5-11 (fourth in AFC East)

I really like Sam Darnold. And there are some nice pieces on this team. But forgive me, Jets fans: I just don't see a team whose top skill players are guys like Isaiah Crowell and Quincy Enunwa being in the mix for the playoffs. Even in the AFC.

The good news for the Jets: There's always that one team nobody believes in that manages to MacGyver its way to a playoff berth. Buffalo was that team last season. Could another AFC East team pull off the feat in 2018? Maybe it's best to remain disrespected and fly under the radar.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eagles have lost some players and shuffled in some question marks and how well does Wentz come back from a major injury. Add to that the NFCE is rarely won by the same team back to back years. They also lost a key assistant coach.

Minnesota won a lot of games 100% on the "moxey" of Case Keenum, how does Cousins play in that offense and how does Dalvin Cook play coming back with out having McKinnon there.

The Rams we know added a bunch to the defense so how does Wade make it work? The Rams were historically healthy on offense last year. We also lost 2 assistants that might not have been major gameday contributors but were very important getting to gameday.

Saints lose Ingram for 4 games and have an aging QB in probably the most competitive division.

Will Cam become consistent and be able to carry his team? He's had one 30 TD season in his career. That defense isn't getting younger.

Atlanta left us with a lot of question marks on defense. We know their offense will be solid with those RB, QB and WR's but will they start being consistent without Shanahan as their OC finally?

There's a lot of questions with all the NFC playoff teams. As we know there usually is at least 2 teams that miss the playoffs the next year. If I had to guess I'd say there are troubles in Minny and Philly. The QB change and the RB situation is a valid concern and they lost their OC. That defense is amazing but maybe a step back? Stranger things have happened. And again the NFCE is rarely won 2 years in a row, Wentz is coming back and everything came up roses last year a lot. I could see Green Bay or Detroit taking the NFCN both are solid especially GB with ARod coming back. And I can't stand the team or their fans but Washington had a very solid off season. Alex Smith isn't amazing but he's a steadying influence on an offense and they upgraded a major weakness on that defense with their draft and free agency.

I can't wait for football!

Ram65

Legend
http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/..._what_eagles_are_gaining_losing_with_eac.html
NFL free agents 2018: What Eagles are gaining, losing with each off-season transaction
Posted March 19, 2018 at 06:04 AM | Updated March 19, 2018 at 06:34 AM

By Zack Rosenblatt | For NJ Advance Media
The first 24 hours of NFL free agency finish in a flash. There's not a moment to take a breath.

The Eagles were busy, though now things have (finally) calmed down a bit. Most of the big names have changed teams, and the Eagles look slightly different today than they did after winning Super Bowl LII against the New England Patriots in February.

As of Sunday night, the Eagles had added four new players and lost ten more for a variety of reasons ranging from trades, releases, retirements or leaving on their own accord.

With each player gained, the Eagles are adding something they didn't have before. With each player lost, they are losing something that, to varying degrees, were instrumental pieces in a Super Bowl-winning campaign.

Here's a look at what exactly the Eagles are adding with the new players, and losing with the old one.

michael-bennett-6c5a33fd64a8b56d.jpg

Rob Carr/AP
ADD: DE MICHAEL BENNETT
Last team: Seattle Seahawks

How acquired: via trade

What they're getting: A proven veteran, one of the better pass-rushing defensive ends in the NFL and a replacement for the departed Vinny Curry. Bennett also has the versatility to move over to defensive tackle, as needed. With the Seahawks, Bennett 931 snaps — or 84.8 percent of possible snaps.

He won't have to play as frequently with the Eagles, who constantly rotate on the defensive line. By comparison, Brandon Graham played 822 snaps (70.6%), Curry played 701 snaps (56.9 percent) and rookie Derek Barnett played 506 (43.4%). Per Pro Football Focus, Bennett ranked seventh in the NFL with 70 total pressures (sacks, quarterback hits and hurries), ahead of all of the Eagles' defensive linemen. Bennett had 8.5 sacks.

super-bowl-lii---philadelphia-eagles-v-new-england-patriots-db5edf6d0df27b5f.jpg

Kevin C. Cox/Getty
LOSE: DE VINNY CURRY
New team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

What they're losing: A lifelong Eagles fan and key defensive line contributor over the last six years. Curry had one of the best seasons of his career last season, though it was truly his first as a near-full time contributor, as he played a career-high 56.9% of possible snaps. Playing more frequently on passing downs, Curry managed a career-best 38 quarterback hurries and 21 hits, though he only managed 5.5 sacks combined the last two seasons. Curry was released to save cap space.

super-bowl-lii---philadelphia-eagles-v-new-england-patriots-ca9ebf26cf0c44ac.jpg

Kevin C. Cox/Getty
LOSE: RB LEGARRETTE BLOUNT
New team: Detroit Lions

What they're losing: A powerful running back and popular locker room presence. Blount only played one season with the Eagles, and he was by no means a superstar, but he was a vital contributor to the team's running-back-by-committee and was stellar in the Super Bowl (14 carries, 90 yards, 1 touchdown). With Jay Ajayi and Corey Clement returning, the Eagles simply didn't require Blount anymore.

great-8-here-are-the-2017-nfl-art-rooney-sportsmanship-award-finalists-a87d7562ff1e4314.jpg

Kimberly P. Mitchell/Detroit Free Press/TNS
ADD: DL HALOTI NGATA
Last team: Detroit Lions

How acquired: Signed to a one-year, $2.3 million contract

What they're getting: A veteran presence and run-stopper for the defensive line rotation. Ngata, 34, is entering his 13th season, making him far and away the most experienced member of the Eagles' defense. He is coming off a bicep injury that kept him out of all but five games last season, and at this point of his career he's no longer capable of receiving starters snaps, but he shouldn't have to with Fletcher Cox, Tim Jernigan and Bennett around. He'll step into Beau Allen's role as a run-stopper, though Allen was more effective at that last season based on Ngata's small sample size.

nfl-super-bowl-lii-champions-philadelphia-eagles-celebration-a83c35fa5d1b23b5.jpg

Bill Streicher/USA Today Sports
LOSE: DL BEAU ALLEN
New team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

What they're losing: One of the best personalities on the team — just look at the above photo — and a solid run-defending defensive tackle. Allen likely priced himself out of the Eagles range, which led to the Ngata signing. Allen was essentially a co-starter with Tim Jernigan at defensive tackle, logging 495 snaps, compared to 586 for Jernigan.

nfc-championship---minnesota-vikings-v-philadelphia-eagles-423d74b68bbdec86.jpg

Rob Carr/Getty
LOSE: WR TORREY SMITH
New team: Carolina Panthers

What they're losing: A well-spoken leader, locker room presence and veteran outside receiver. Smith struggled for much of the season, finishing the year with the league's sixth worst drop rate, per PFF. Smith only finished with 430 receiving yards and two touchdowns despite playing in every game. His best days are behind him, though the Eagles will still need to replace him on the outside — ideally with a veteran — and his personality will be missed in the locker room.

corey-nelson-e5a5bd50d74fdfbf.jpg

David Zalubowski/AP
ADD: LB COREY NELSON
Last team: Denver Broncos

How acquired: Signed to a one-year, $2.25 million contract.

What they're getting: A skilled coverage linebacker and experienced special teams player. Nelson, 25, spent most of his career with the Broncos as a reserve who subbed in for dime packages and played a key role on special teams. By all indications, he intends to win a starting job at outside linebacker with the Eagles, which could spell trouble for Mychal Kendricks. Nelson, like Ngata, is also coming off a bicep injury that cost him most of last season.

In Nelson's career-best 2016 campaign, per PFF, Nelson allowed the lowest percentage of catches completed into his coverage amongst linebackers who played at least 25 percent of their team's snaps. (Simplified: Nelson was one of the best linebackers in the NFL at preventing completed passes to the area he was covering.)

Eliot Shorr-Parks | NJ Advance Media

nfl-nfc-championship-minnesota-vikings-at-philadelphia-eagles-d1deec399f55d0be.jpg

James Lang/USA Today Sports
LOSE: CB PATRICK ROBINSON
New team:New Orleans Saints

What they're losing: An elite slot corner and 2017 playoff hero. The Eagles tried hard to bring Robinson back into the fold, but ultimately chose to re-sign linebacker Nigel Bradham after being unable to come to an agreement. Of all the personnel losses this off-season, this one might be the biggest. PFF rated Robinson led the NFL in interceptions coming in the slot (3) and PFF graded him the fourth-best cornerback in the NFL.
minnesota-vikings-v-carolina-panthers-a2beba01b2355922.jpg

Grant Halverson/Getty
ADD: DB DARYL WORLEY
Last team: Carolina Panthers

How acquired: via trade

What they're getting: A versatile, young corner with experience also playing safety. Worley, 23, had the 11th best run stop percentage among corners in 2017, per PFF, and his 52 tackles would've been second only to Jalen Mills at corner for the Eagles. Worley was middle-of-the-pack in terms of coverage, ranking 73rd (of 121 who played 25% of snaps) with a 92.4 quarterback rating on passes targeting him.

He had 64 tackles, two interceptions and 10 pass deflections for the Panthers in 2017.

bears-free-agency-football-bb9e7a39b8b65a13.jpg

Tim Boyle/Chicago Sun-Times via AP
LOSE: TE TREY BURTON
New team: Chicago Bears

What they're losing: A versatile, gadget offensive weapon. Burton rose from undrafted free agent to one of the Eagles' many Super Bowl heroes, playing a key role in the famous "Philly Special" play where he threw a touchdown pass to quarterback Nick Foles. Burton became an important receiving weapon in reserve behind Zach Ertz, and played himself out of the Eagles' price range. He finished 2017 with 23 catches for 248 yards and five touchdowns.

divisional-round---atlanta-falcons-v-philadelphia-eagles-1fe9398c07c50578.jpg

Abbie Parr/Getty
LOSE: TE BRENT CELEK
New team: None yet, though he visited the Lions and might be considering a reunion with Andy Reid.

What they're losing: A veteran, important team leader, a skilled blocking tight end and the most popular person in the Eagles' locker room. At this point in his career, Celek, 33, was not much more than a blocker at tight end. Even then, he regressed quite a bit in 2017, ranking as one of the worst pass and run blocking tight ends in the NFL, per PFF. Still, Celek is a popular figure in Philadelphia who spent all 11 years of his career here. Celek, also released to save money, will be missed.

as3q3089jpg-afb9acbc6bb464d4.jpg

Tim Hawk/NJ.com
LOSE: K CALEB STURGIS
New team: Los Angeles Chargers.

What they'll miss: Consistency. The Eagles wouldn't have won the Super Bowl without Jake Elliott's long-distance kicking heroics, which also in turn unwittingly cost Sturgis his job with the Eagles after he suffered an injury. For all of Elliott's power, though, he still struggled on short range kicks, going 4 of 7 on kicks in the 30-39 yard range and missing three extra points. In 2016 — Sturgis only played one game in 2017 — Sturgis made all 12 of his 30-yard field goal attempts and only missed one extra point.

super-bowl-lii---philadelphia-eagles-v-new-england-patriots-7b3ace3b5d6cada6.jpg

Gregory Shamus/Getty
LOSE: P DONNIE JONES
New team: None, retiring

What they're losing: Arguably the best punter in Eagles history. Jones, 37, was a true veteran who rarely made mistakes, and he will be missed. The Eagles will try to replace him with Cameron Johnston, an undrafted free agent in 2017 out of Ohio State, or whoever else the team brings in as competition this summer.
nfl-dallas-cowboys-at-philadelphia-eagles-8e5204faa173fd8b.jpg

Bill Streicher/USA Today Sports
LOSE: WR MARCUS JOHNSON
New team: Seattle Seahawks

What they're losing: A youthful option at receiver. Johnson, 23, didn't contribute much in one season with the Eagles, catching five of nine targets for 45 yards, losing a fumble against the Cowboys on Dec. 31. He also spent the 2016 season with the Eagles' practice squad.

Zack Rosenblatt may be reached at zsr1090@gmail.com. Follow him on Twitter @ZackBlatt. Find NJ.com on Facebook.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/26/philadelphia-eagles-nfl-draft-picks-selection-grades

By SI WIRE
April 26, 2018
After a devastating injury to star quarterback Carson Wentz, the Philadelphia Eagles shocked the world on their way to a 41-33 Super Bowl victory over the New England Patriots in February. But the first Super Bowl win in franchise history didn't stop Philadelphia from adding pieces, as Doug Pederson traded for DE Michael Bennett and CB Daryl Worley (who they released after an arrest) to kick off NFL free agency. The Eagles also signed DT Haloti Ngata and WR Mike Wallace to add to their already potent team.

In last year's draft, the Eagles picked Tennessee defensive end Derek Barnett in the first round.

The Super Bowl champs didn't have any picks in the second or third rounds, so they got one second rounder for this year and one for next year from Baltimore (along with a fourth-rounder that originally belonged to the Titans) in exchange for their own fourth round pick and the final pick of the first round, which the Ravens used to select Lamar Jackson.

How will they use their picks in the NFL draft? We’re breaking down every selection below.

Here's the full list of picks the Eagles hold in the 2018 draft, which will be updated as each selection is made.

Round 2, Pick 17 (No. 49 overall): Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State

Andy Benoit's Grade: A+

Head coach Doug Pederson understands that defenses hate offenses that can throw the ball out of two-tight end sets. That’s especially true when that offense has a running game as expansive and effective as Philly’s. With Zach Ertz and Goedert on the field together, No. 3 linebackers will now be forced into coverage. Carson Wentz will be licking his chops.

Round 4, Pick 25 (No. 125 overall) [via Baltimore]: Avonte Maddox, CB, Pittsburgh

Round 4, Pick 30 (No. 130 overall): Josh Sweat, DE, Florida State

Round 6, Pick 32 (No. 206 overall): Matt Pryor, G, TCU

Round 7, Pick 15 (No. 233 overall): Jordan Mailata

Ram65

Legend
Eagles biggest loss could be Donnie Jones to retirement. They basically have the same team with a few parts being replaced. Michael Bennett can be big upgrade over Vinnie Curry even at 32 years of age. They still have great depth along the defensive line. HALOTI NGATA has been fading but, if he can play 20 snaps a game he can help with the loss of Bo Allen. Wallace over Smith. Clement takes some extra snaps that Blount had. That's hurts the depth that helped wear down defenses. Drafting Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State was a great move to help with the losing Celek and Burton.

Overall the Eagles look as strong as last year at least on paper. Wentz has a chance to come back at the beginning of the season but, Foles will be ready if need be. I've heard at least one sports talk former player say that losing some players could hurt the chemistry of the team. They have Jason Peters coming back to play left tackle and are returning the offensive line. It's hard for teams to win a Super Bowl and be ready to compete the following year. The Eagles didn't lose any major piece to the team puzzle while replacing personnel loses with similar or better skilled players.

Seems like all the NFC top level teams made moves to go to the Super Bowl.

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I know. Winning one game should be a priority, not necessarily making the playoffs. But there are reasons to believe this Browns team could shock the world and end the longest active playoff drought in the NFL ...

I'm thinking the Browns are another year away from vying for the playoffs.

I'm not sold on Hue Jackson, I thought he was an excellent OC but as a HC 1-31 says a lot.

If the QB turns out to be good they may have a chance for a run because Roethlisberger is close to the end and the Ravens are an 8-8 team even with two guaranteed wins from the Browns. When the Browns get good the Steelers and Ravens may not be as good.

They also have all of thier picks next year so there is a chance to add more talent/depth.

It's a team on the rise, but I don't see them getting 9-10 wins and a playoff berth this season.

The best thing about this thread is this pic of Howie's boy rocking a Sixers jersey and a fur coat.

I hope he comes back home for a season I'd love seeing him retire after helping the Rams win a SB.

I think that would make him the only player to win three rings with three different teams right?

EDIT>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't know how many of you know this but Chris Long donated his entire 2017 salary to charities.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm thinking the Browns are another year away from vying for the playoffs.

I'm not sold on Hue Jackson, I thought he was an excellent OC but as a HC 1-31 says a lot.

Browns will struggle again this year and they will replace Hue Jackson with John Eugene DeFilippo as their Head Coach....DeFilippo will keep Gregg Williams on a DC and the Browns will be on their way, although I'm still not sold on the incredible Shrinking Man in Baker Mayfield, but I hope I'm wrong on him.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Browns will struggle again this year and they will replace Hue Jackson with John Eugene DeFilippo as their Head Coach....DeFilippo will keep Gregg Williams on a DC and the Browns will be on their way, although I'm still not sold on the incredible Shrinking Man in Baker Mayfield, but I hope I'm wrong on him.

I think Hue is on a short, short leash this year myself. I don't know who they will bring in, and Haslem is a TERRIBLE owner so it's on Dorsey to make things happen quickly because Haslem does a poor job selecting staff dumps people quickly. This might be the hire he hits on though.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think Hue is on a short, short leash this year myself. I don't know who they will bring in, and Haslem is a TERRIBLE owner so it's on Dorsey to make things happen quickly because Haslem does a poor job selecting staff dumps people quickly. This might be the hire he hits on though.

I'm expecting DeFilippo to be on everyone's short list for a Head Coaching gig and he's from Youngstown and coached with the Browns back in 2015 so there is a history. No history with Dorsey, but this is a copy cat league and one would surmise you want a Quarterback guru for Mayday Mayfield so enter DeFilippo, who will check all the boxes for the Browns and would embrace the opportunity being that he's familiar with the landscape.

Plus @LesBaker you can never go wrong with a Head Coach that has a vowel at the end of his surname.

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Anyone can turn it around in the NFL....everyone has talent...injuries play a huge part...motivation....

NFC is the toughest conference tho....I'd say their are 9 teams with a chance to win it all...it's never been this deep.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
there is a history

He was let go by the Browns and Haslem with two years left on his contract.

It's possible Hue Jackson asked them to get rid of him, but I think it was a FO decision and Haslem is a meddler.

Remember he is the one that wanted to move up to get Manziel, and reportedly then pressured the coach to play him.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Remember he is the one that wanted to move up to get Manziel, and reportedly then pressured the coach to play him.

The reason DeFilippo left was because of Manziel... Haslam will have to dine on some crow, but with John Dorsey running the show that might aid in getting DeFilippo, however, you could be right, if DeFilippo has options, he might decide to stay away from Haslam, but keep in mind Dick Vermeil said yes to Georgia and the Anti-Christ John Shaw.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The reason DeFilippo left was because of Manziel... Haslam will have to dine on some crow, but with John Dorsey running the show that might aid in getting DeFilippo, however, you could be right, if DeFilippo has options, he might decide to stay away from Haslam, but keep in mind Dick Vermeil said yes to Georgia and the Anti-Christ John Shaw.

I'm not sure if he would go back. If Haslem has totally backed off and given the keys to Dorsey he may who knows.

I'd like to see that team rise up.