Report that Justin Smith may retire

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
per Bleacher Report article I just read! If so, that's a bit of good news for our O line!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
They are primed for last place in every step next season.

FRO

Legend
49ers will look very different next year. Smith, Gore Iupati, Crabtree, all could be gone. Hope Bolden is gone too.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Please? Not much respect for many niners but Smith fits that mold. Truly a guy I wish would've been a Ram. Rathman and Lott are among the few others that fit the mold for me.

jap

Legend
Justin ran into our very own Beast in Gregzilla. He said, "Damn it! I am one of the strongest guys in this here league, and this damn big kid is even stronger than me!!! And he's only gonna get better!" :eek:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I just hope Rex Ryan doesn't take that job. As big of a cartoon as that guy is, he can coach.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
We'll now see how effective Aldon Smith is at rushing the QB with his main man Justin Smith gone. Justin was great at occupying blockers.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I have been hinting about this all season about the 9ers. With DL Justin Smith finally out of the way things will get MUCH easier for the left side of the OL.He was an outstanding all pro DL'er. :bow:

Justin Smith had the art (Cloaking) of a very slight hold :confused:,of reaching out with his hand while battling our OC & OG's & still has the ability to tug on our OLT as Aldon Smith raced on by our OLT's. Very rarely called for defensive holding though.

jap

Legend
I have been hinting about this all season about the 9ers. With DL Justin Smith finally out of the way things will get MUCH easier for the left side of the OL.He was an outstanding all pro DL'er. :bow:

Justin Smith had the art (Cloaking) of a very slight hold :confused:,of reaching out with his hand while battling our OC & OG's & still has the ability to tug on our OLT as Aldon Smith raced on by our OLT's. Very rarely called for defensive holding though.

Yes, he was a very sneaky cheater. However, I don't think he was that clever: I'm sure the refs knew but still didn't call it.