Report any issues you run into immediately

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm usually tethered to this site via phone, iPad or my laptop, so I can jump on things rather quickly unless I'm out in the field working. Any site issues you run across, no matter how minor, should be reported so that I can uncover the reason(s) and get them corrected immediately.

Also, if you want to use this forum to test sigs, post pictures, videos, or audio. Feel free to start a thread and experiment with the different options.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
X: Feel free to ignore this until after today's game but I've only just managed to access the site for the first time in a while.

From iPhone and ipad recently when trying to access the main site (normal, not mobile version and not via tapatalk) Safari gives me the error message "method not implemented."

I took a photo of it and have tried to attach it to this post. Hopefully it worked.

I've tried clearing cookies because that always seems to be the thing to try first but that didn't seem to work.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Noticed that I had checked the box in preferences that says to watch any threads I create or post in but it still says I am not watching anything.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Oop.... never mind. I didn't see that about "unread" posts.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
When trying to log in from my computer at home it comes up with 6-7 lines of code that I don't understand and the website itself doesn't load

Has anyone else had this problem?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's been fixed.

PhxRam

Cookies are part of your every day life on the internet. I would be curious as finding a site who DOESN'T use cookies.

Considering you are from the UK have you given any thought as to why YOU would be given that prompt?

PhxRam

OK you are completely overlooking what i am asking so I will say it again.

being in the UK why would YOU be getting that prompt