Replacement Refs Get New Employment

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Thordaddy said:
Umpiring NL Wild card game

Yeah. And classless Braves fans are classless. I know that it's a horrible call, but the players and the groundscrew didn't have anything to do with that, and they still threw projectiles at them (even threw stuff at Beltran while play was going).

I lost every bit of respect I ever had for Atlanta Braves fans. They don't deserve to have their team. Just the most foul, disgusting, diserespectful, and pathetic on-the-field display I've ever seen from a fanbase.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
Thordaddy said:

Yeah. And classless Braves fans are classless. I know that it's a horrible call, but the players and the groundscrew didn't have anything to do with that, and they still threw projectiles at them (even threw stuff at Beltran while play was going).

I lost every bit of respect I ever had for Atlanta Braves fans. They don't deserve to have their team. Just the most foul, disgusting, diserespectful, and pathetic on-the-field display I've ever seen from a fanbase.

You need to watch "Cleveland 95" on NFL Network, those fans made Atlanta's look like Thurston Howell

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Thordaddy said:

Funny you said that, because I posted the same thing on Twitter.

@ccsaints71
NFL replacement refs found work in Cardinals-Braves playoff game.
#InfieldFlyRule