Reminder: Kevin Demoff Will Be Here Wednesday.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

If there are any questions you want removed, edited, or changed let me know.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess I don't know...but is there a list of questions already formulated?

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess I don't know...but is there a list of questions already formulated?

At the bottom of the forum list there are some prior q&a sessions along with the latest

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I don't have the special privilege to ask a question on the chat, so I will do so here...
Kevin, In year two of Tavon Austin, what is the franchise expecting from it's 2013 #8 Pick?

RamzFanz

Damnit
<----- Dat ass, am I right?

Don't forget that one.

Did I just discover my avatars other side?!?

front.jpg

:hijack::hijack::hijack::hijack::hijack::hijack::hijack::hijack::hijack:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, I don't have the special privilege to ask a question on the chat, so I will do so here...
Kevin, In year two of Tavon Austin, what is the franchise expecting from it's 2013 #8 Pick?
You did, but Phx had to close the chat a while back so as to not make it an all day affair for KD (because he was delayed in getting here). That's why he asked if anyone wanted to revise their question. Because only he or a mod can get in there when a forum is closed.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Well my question about draft philosophy is pretty much moot. If I could edit the post to ask what their philosophy was instead of what it will be, then it might make more sense

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well my question about draft philosophy is pretty much moot. If I could edit the post to ask what their philosophy was instead of what it will be, then it might make more sense

Can you re-write this in a form of a question, post it here or send via PM?... and we'll update it exactly how you'd like!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If anyone wants to change completely to a post draft question; that's doable. Post it here or send via PM.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
First of all thank you for spending more time with us. I believe it is very gracious of you to come here and answer our questions. I do want to say that even though I don't live in St. Louis anymore, you do seem to represent the city very well and I am proud that you are one of the faces of the franchise. I do hope they remain in St. Louis, but I realize that is out of your control.

That being said, I do have a question about the drafting/offseason philosophy this year. The Rams had 12 picks in the last draft, though with trades ended up picking 11 players. I believe that the team has assembled a talented, but very young roster. I think it is nearly impossible for all of those draft picks to make the team this year. What was your philosophy going into the offseason this year? Knowing that you had so many picks did the team not delve into free agency as aggressively this year, knowing that it would be an uphill battle for the draft picks to make the team, especially if we added free agents? Also did you draft any players knowing that they might have to spend the year on the IR, like Barrett Jones for example.