Remember that 6th grader that talked Rams football w/ me?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well he was in one of my classes today and remembered me. He had a trade proposal for me today.

Trade Laurinaitis to the Patriots for Vince Wilfork and their 1st round pick. :what:

Ummm no.

At least he's passionate.

joeybittick

Rookie
Re: Remember that 6th grader that talked Rams football w/ me

Angry Ram said:
Well he was in one of my classes today and remembered me. He had a trade proposal for me today.

Trade Laurinaitis to the Patriots for Vince Wilfork and their 1st round pick. :what:

Ummm no.

Ah, to be young again... :sly:

Tell him I said why not just Chamberlain for Wilfork straight up and the Pats can keep their 1st rounder :tooth:

Anonymous

Angry Ram said:

Ummm no.

He may be passionate, but he's a Patz fan.

Flunk him. Drive him out of school. Be merciless.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

joeybittick said:
Angry Ram said:

Ummm no.

Tell him I said why not just Chamberlain for Wilfork straight up and the Pats can keep their 1st rounder :tooth:

He's much smarter than you realize. In football, at least.

zn said:
Angry Ram said:

Ummm no.

Oh he most def. is a Patsie fan. :nono:

Kinda hard to flunk him just bein a substitute in a class doin nothin but watch a movie...

Anonymous

Angry Ram said:
joeybittick said:
Angry Ram said:

Ummm no.

He's much smarter than you realize. In football, at least.

zn said:
Angry Ram said:

Ummm no.

Oh he most def. is a Patsie fan. :nono:

Kinda hard to flunk him just bein a substitute in a class doin nothin but watch a movie...

You can frame him for something.

Be diabolical.