Ref for Rams vs. Cardinals in London

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
IMG_0979.JPG
Hasn't this guy screwed us in the past?????

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
At this point they've pretty much screwed everyone in some fashion or another.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Why does Allen's name ring a Bell!?! And No, he doesn't make me think of our Great Coach George Allen! But there is something about Brad Allen that I just can't think of!?!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As long as it's not Jerome Boger and his Mary Poppins crew who F--k the Rams.

Q729

Legend
Why does Allen's name ring a Bell!?! And No, he doesn't make me think of our Great Coach George Allen! But there is something about Brad Allen that I just can't think of!?!
I think he reminds me of some annoying comedian actor I can't think of right now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Dude screwed the Redskins but that's fine by me:

https://was.247sports.com/Bolt/Ref-gives-laughable-excuse-for-fumble-call--107254660

Ref gives laughable excuse for fumble call
The refs decision was arguably worse than the call itself.

Referee Brad Allen didn't shower himself in glory with his blown call, but the excuse he used might be even worse.

Speaking to Master Tesfatsion of the Washington Post, Allen gave his reasoning behind awarding the the Eagles the fumble and resulting touchdown, which cost the Washington Redskins a chance at a potential game-winning drive.

According to Allen, Kirk Cousins "didn't have control of the ball in his hand" and that he had to "go with his gut" on the blown call. It's an excuse that's unlikely sit well with the Redskins or fans, who were livid upon the call being announced on the field.

View: https://twitter.com/MasterTes/status/906987397367427077

View: https://twitter.com/MasterTes/status/906987997920464896

Although the Redskins were dismal all afternoon, they still had a chance at what would have likely been a game-winning drive. Instead, they were robbed of that chance by an inexcusably bad call, made even worse that it wasn't overturned after replay.

The Redskins will have to go back to the drawing board this week, and come back ready to go next week against the Los Angeles Rams. If they show they can bounce back, then it may allay fears of yet another disappointing season.

For the time being, at least.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Why does Allen's name ring a Bell!?! And No, he doesn't make me think of our Great Coach George Allen! !

Hooray for George, hooray at last, hooray for George, he's a horse's ass! .

Psycho_X

Legend
I don't know him off the top of my head but at this point I've just accepted that all of the refs are complete shit and will make at least a couple of head scratchers every game and miss a ton more. Just got to pray it's not a game changing one.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
If they call a fair game and don't lean towards one team, I'm cool. It's when they call a hold on one team but overlook it on another, in other words unfairly supporting one team. Also need to call something when it's obvious and not let things go. That's unfair. Do that and you are cool, otherwise "Refs You Suck!"