Record Going Into Bye Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What will our record be going into the bye week?

• 4-1

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • 3-2

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • 2-3

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • 1-4

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I know we need to take it one game at a time, but after today's game, and 3 of the best teams coming up before the bye week what are your thoughts as to what our record will be going into the Bye Week?

Week 3: Pittsburgh (In the Dome)
Week 4: Phoenix (In the Desert)
Week 5: Green Bay (in Title Town)

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Next week will be a neutral field, with half or more Stealers fans, and then we will lose to AZ, then get crushed in GB. This season is off to a BAD start.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Four and one.

Steelers don't have a good offensive line, and their secondary is weak. TG30 plays. TG30 dominates. Tavon, Quick, and Stedman will finally be on the field together. Kendricks and Harkey get more playing time.

Arizona gave up a lot of points to a pop-gun Bears offense. Sure they're going to score a lot, but so are we, and I'm not scared of their defense at all. Just run away from Calais Campbell, and we're golden. TG30 and the Freemason get into their groove. Peterson can't cover Tavon Awesome.

Packers defense is pitiful aside from Matthews. Especially against the run. Run it up their asses. We have the horses, so let's draw the carriage. Also, Trey Watts is back. Isaiah Pead is cut. Bad juju is gone for real this time, and our special teams is amazing and wins us the game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted 3-2. Could be 2-3.

Patience.

Long season.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
2-3 vote from me. We'll beat the Steelers but lose to the Cards and the Packers.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think we beat the Cardinals.

They're a good team. But we match up well.

azcards

UDFA
Four and one.

Steelers don't have a good offensive line, and their secondary is weak. TG30 plays. TG30 dominates. Tavon, Quick, and Stedman will finally be on the field together. Kendricks and Harkey get more playing time.

Arizona gave up a lot of points to a pop-gun Bears offense. Sure they're going to score a lot, but so are we, and I'm not scared of their defense at all. Just run away from Calais Campbell, and we're golden. TG30 and the Freemason get into their groove. Peterson can't cover Tavon Awesome.

Packers defense is pitiful aside from Matthews. Especially against the run. Run it up their asses. We have the horses, so let's draw the carriage. Also, Trey Watts is back. Isaiah Pead is cut. Bad juju is gone for real this time, and our special teams is amazing and wins us the game.

23 points is a lot?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
23 points is a lot?

You gave it up to the Bears. Alshon Jeffrey isn't healthy. Kevin White's out for the season. Bennett is like Cook in his inconsistency. All they really have is an aging Forte. And you still gave up 23 points. To that offense. I'm not impressed.

In addition...I'm staying positive. I'm looking at any edge my team can get, cheating aside. Any given Sunday.

azcards

UDFA
You gave it up to the Bears. Alshon Jeffrey isn't healthy. Kevin White's out for the season. Bennett is like Cook in his inconsistency. All they really have is an aging Forte. And you still gave up 23 points. To that offense. I'm not impressed.

In addition...I'm staying positive. I'm looking at any edge my team can get, cheating aside. Any given Sunday.

Any given Sunday indeed.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I gave up on predictions last year... yesterday was why.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gonna say we beat the cardinals because we bring it in division games and lose to Green Bay. 2-3

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
So hard to predict, I really want to say we rattle off 3 wins but if I'm being realistic this team just isn't that consistent.
3-2

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
xjmKP2q.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTy8rZqimQ0

FRO

Legend
2-3 needs to be the minimum. It wi be hard to dig out of a 1-4 hole and make the playoffs. I think Pittsburgh is our best chance to win, it's almost a must win game for us. Going to be difficult to beat Arizona and Green Bay.

RamzFanz

Damnit
2-3. My hopes for 3-2 were dashed last week.

We lose to the Steelers while putting up big scores. Unless Quick suddenly plays and is 100%, we aren't ready for a shootout.

We beat the Cardinals.

Lose to Green Bay because we just aren't ready yet.

I know I'm being repetitive, but I don't think we see the real Rams till week 7 and then we steamroll. Many have lost patience, and I get it, but we haven't even seen Quick and Gurley yet and we sent Seattle packing.

Athos

Legend
2-3 if we're lucky.

Sorry,

Big Ben is a tough QB to bring down and will extend just enough to torch our secondary. He's just savvy. Not to mentiOn Bell will prolly run roughshod over our porous attempt at a run D.

We will not win a shootout with a team like that.

AZ is possible just because it's a DIV team and Fisher only wakes up for those.

And sorry but Rodgers, if Lacy is healthy, will slaughter us. Even if he isn't. We are playing in Lambeau. Lambeau.

Rodgers will make GWs blitz look HS level. He's just that good. Just too good a QB for this underachieving D.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm hoping for 2-3. If we lose to the steelers it could be 1-4. After the uninspiring loss we're due for an impressive win. But we typically get those at home. If it doesn't happen this week we could be staring at 1-4. I don't see us winning many road games, much less against playoff teams.