LEGEND Really Cool Photos / Videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I meant to post this last week and forgot.

I snapped this last Friday afternoon right after that big Atlas rocket was launched from Cape Canaveral. This is right out in front of my office... I went outside a few minutes late to watch it... but the smoke/vapor trail was still there.

20201113_173444.jpg

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Location used in Last of the Mohicans with Daniel Day-Lewis. Biltmore Estate in N. Carolina.
11-18.jpg

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
20170102_011447.jpg

Its hard to tell but the bee was stuck in the spider web. They took each other out. I was too creeped out to get any closer. Frickin hate spiders...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I went down to our dock on the lake last night to check out a big bass my son caught. I'm stepping onto the dock and I get that weird feeling that somebody/something is looking at me.

I look over... and this thing is 2 feet away from me watching my every move. He wasn't scared at all and stayed right there on this sign the whole time I was there. He didn't like the flash on my camera though. I had to take 5 or 6 shots to get one of his face. He would spin that head in 360° spins when the camera flashed. LOL.

The damn thing kinda gave me the heebee jeebees. I see em all the time in my neighborhood... but they are never this close.

IMG_20210107_101511_886.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The damn thing kinda gave me the heebee jeebees.

I hear you there. Yeah I’ve never seen one that close.

That robot rotating head thing would be the part weirding me out. lol

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I went down to our dock on the lake last night to check out a big bass my son caught. I'm stepping onto the dock and I get that weird feeling that somebody/something is looking at me.

I look over... and this thing is 2 feet away from me watching my every move. He wasn't scared at all and stayed right there on this sign the whole time I was there. He didn't like the flash on my camera though. I had to take 5 or 6 shots to get one of his face. He would spin that head in 360° spins when the camera flashed. LOL.

The damn thing kinda gave me the heebee jeebees. I see em all the time in my neighborhood... but they are never this close.

View attachment 42634
We have possums here.
We sometimes see them scalling the block wall at night. Damn things just stare you down.
Freaky bastards as well.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My wife and I bought headlamps for our winter hats... over the last couple of weeks started taking some walks at night. This was taken last night walking distance from my house.

We stick to established trails as there are many foot, ATV, and Snowmobile trails that keep the animals in check. But we still carry a weapon, sprays, and body alarm.

Anyway... this was a blast in 5 degree F temps, dressed perfectly warm with a warm cocktail waiting at home.

5E85A774-79F5-4B31-BC48-CE5A65839380.jpeg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay, this isn’t as much about the photo as it is the concept.

Check out this badass outdoor sofa! :D

I dunno, CoVID ain’t slowing our mojo. We’re pushing back finding goldmines to do around the house. This fucker has cup holders.

Patio stone pit. Kindling. Boom! We did marshmallows, haha. I purposely shot this angle so you could see my grill in the foreground. lol.

With another round of snow forecast Tuesday, might turn this into a fort or something. :D

E6A1EA8A-9758-434D-BA7B-18C74192A61A.jpeg